I do that every single time, thanking with my heart that is. And whenever we see a stunning sun that's coloring the sky we all say a prayer because our little ones think it's granddad playing with Gods color pallet. Makes me smile every single time...
9 comments:
You said a mouthful! And that picture is stunning!
That is a gorgeous photo.
I feel that way, deeply, every time I watch the sun go down. It is a lovely, lovely thing.
and those two birch trees ...pure beauty here
Great picutre. I love when the sun comes through the trees like this.
Gorgeous, I have such a soft spot for those trees.
Beautiful saying.
Beautiful!
I do that every single time, thanking with my heart that is.
And whenever we see a stunning sun that's coloring the sky we all say a prayer because our little ones think it's granddad playing with Gods color pallet. Makes me smile every single time...
yes. so very peaceful
Post a Comment