I have a little sign in my back hallway that says "You may touch the dust, but please do not write in it." I wonder if that's where it all begins. =) Thanks for the smile!
Love this Susan. I have been so meticulous about keeping the new house spotless - all the while knowing it won't last. I'll soon be back to my regular self. I hope it doesn't fall apart too quickly thought :-)
We just hired a guy to come and re-grout the shower. (Previous guys came and said it doesn't need to be all re-tiled; just re-grouted.) Anyway, some tiles were loose, so he took them off to re-glue them and found mold back there. Now it's going to be a lot more expensive than just doing new grout.
But your words and photos gave me a sense of humor about it all. :)
32 comments:
That has made me laugh.
Having spend the day with a duster in hand I can now sleepy assuredly knowing my house will not fall down nor rot.
Hope your week is great
Helenxx
Look at you! You wrote a blog post about the direction in which my house is heading!
I love this! I might have to do a littme housework after that inspiration.
Or, nah. ;-)
A friend and I are planning to take a little "old abandoned building" tour through the back roads around here sometime this summer, cameras in tow. :)
Yup...that's how it all starts! ;)
xo Catherine
I love this! I might have to do a littme housework after that inspiration.
Or, nah. ;-)
A friend and I are planning to take a little "old abandoned building" tour through the back roads around here sometime this summer, cameras in tow. :)
I think you will need ore than one maid to clean this house!!
Good to see you're still doing housework the way that I taught you!
I have a little sign in my back hallway that says
"You may touch the dust, but please do not write in it."
I wonder if that's where it all begins. =)
Thanks for the smile!
Cute post! Hope you have a very nice Monday.
So this is where it all begins. These photos brought a smile, Susan. The text brought a chuckle. :)
Well seen and interpreted!Love it!
Tis the season.... you didn't miss a spot over there?
once again, your skill/talent with your camera amazes me.
haha... oh, well, what's a little neglect, right? ;o) I admire your sense of humor so much, Susan. Happy week ((HUGS))
Isn't it the truth?!
I am off to do my floors right now.. YOur post has me smiling..
Oh my . . . now where did I leave my broom? :)
Great photos, as always!
What a lesson! Beautifully done!
Big smile in the humor at this one. Great pics!
love the reflection bit in the last image...
the power or phone pole on the side of the bldg is odd, is it not?
blessings.
:-) A stitch in time...
Just put down a vaccuum to take a break and read...hahaha back to work for me!
I can get into this post......funny..
Love this Susan. I have been so meticulous about keeping the new house spotless - all the while knowing it won't last. I'll soon be back to my regular self. I hope it doesn't fall apart too quickly thought :-)
I think all our houses will eventually look like this house...as I clean or want to clean
LOL.:>)
very clever ;D
seems the housework never ends!
that was hilarious!!
i have a few dust bunnies hopping around my house.
lol thank you. i needed this. (as my floor sits unswept...)
Haha, this made me smile! I guess it's all worth it.
Ha! Love it.
We just hired a guy to come and re-grout the shower. (Previous guys came and said it doesn't need to be all re-tiled; just re-grouted.) Anyway, some tiles were loose, so he took them off to re-glue them and found mold back there. Now it's going to be a lot more expensive than just doing new grout.
But your words and photos gave me a sense of humor about it all. :)
Post a Comment