Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring ~


Blessings
for
a

{click to enlarge}
wonderful new season

23 comments:

Glenda said...

"Lo the winter is past . . . " - words filled with hope! Wonderful pic and graphics! Your new header is so eye-catching!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Blessings for a new and wonderful season right backatcha!

Steve Gravano said...

I love the new header and your new post. I was just looking at my Pussy-willow plant yesterday, but I did not make any photos of it. Hang in there, spring is on the way.

donna said...

Hooray for spring AND the pussy willow.

donna

Mary said...

"the time of the singing of the birds has come"

here's to new beginnings!

Dear, dear Susan, I am in tears. This has such meaning to me - I cannot explain - but this is a kiss from God to me!!

Kelly Sauer said...

oh, I just love pussy willows...

Sandra Heska King said...

I love sitting awhile.

Mrs. E said...

I'll take that blessing--even as the snow is falling! I just keep heading out into blog land to enjoy the sun and spring. Surely, we can't be far behind. (I'm thinking a pedicure might jumpstart the season!)

SimplyDarlene said...

Beautiful...all of it!

Blessings.

Maureen said...

What a great close-up of a pussy willow. That plant has always seemed to me to be a bit magical.

Kathleen Overby said...

Pussy willows are the best symbols of spring. I took a picture of one last week and when I loaded it, it had a face, a persian face. It's messed up fur made me smile. "You can never hold back spring' says Tom Waits

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is totally pawsome!

Kala said...

Lovely focus and detail!

caryjo said...

Good going, again! Miss seeing pussy willows...

Jewels said...

Oh yeah, Spring has sprung :)

Unknown said...

Have stems in water on our mantle !

they are just joy in every way.

Patrinas Pencil said...

winter has passed indeed! Amen to that ....

However, it is snowing in AR today haha

Patrina <")>><

Beth said...

Your pictures and words inspire me.

Dagmar said...

Oh Susan I have the same one's indoors. Love the softness of them.

Tracy said...

HAPPY SPRING, Susan...wishing joy as the earth renews! :o) ((HUGS))

joyce said...

I saw some pussywillows yesterday too. Hooray for signs of spring!!

MedaM said...

Once, when I was a little girl there was a pussy-willow in my garden. I so much love little fur balls on its branches. Your photo brings back memories to my childhood. Thank you for that and for this lovely photo you sharing with us.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I love pussy-willows. SO soft.