Gathered like a bouquet, we shine brighter when we put our lights together…you always hold out the light and focus our attention on beauty…Lovely, my friend.
love the dancing of light as evidenced on those petals of white. Light chases the darkness away! They simply cannot co-exist in the same space and time.
oh how I love:) worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God...that, also, is stunning. Your photo lifts and lightens me. Thank you friend:) -Jennifer
I think that is the one think I appreciate the most about photography is that it has made me so aware of light and how I appreciate and watch for it. Your light especially on the top image is just wonderful to me.
34 comments:
Lovely. The light is everything.
I love the soft beauty of these images.
Wonderful quotations and images, Susan! I always marvel at how you pair them up so appropriately.
Beautiful, beautiful, Susan. LOVELY.
Gathered like a bouquet, we shine brighter when we put our lights together…you always hold out the light and focus our attention on beauty…Lovely, my friend.
love the dancing of light as evidenced on those petals of white.
Light chases the darkness away! They simply cannot co-exist in the same space and time.
Beautiful as always!
oh how I love:)
worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God...that,
also, is stunning.
Your photo lifts and lightens me.
Thank you friend:)
-Jennifer
I enlarged each one to get the full beauty of the light shining through and on those flowers. wow... they are gorgeous
I think that is the one think I appreciate the most about photography is that it has made me so aware of light and how I appreciate and watch for it. Your light especially on the top image is just wonderful to me.
I really like this post. Wishing you a nice day.
Snowing here today.
These are really so beautiful in black and white, Susan.
I love the way the light is falling on them in the second photograph.
Happy day to you!
Thank goodness for the light that cast out darkness....I too love the way the light is dancing in your photograph....
Thank you for always sharing it.
So true and I love how your flowers are exposed and the bw conversion. :)
The light is falling so beautifully on flowers. Amazing pictures in black and white!
Words and photos--just beautiful, Susan--thanks!
Yes! Good words, good photos as usual. And spiritually heart-helping. Needful in our present-day world.
proof, that all you need is light!!
Indeed we do friend- indeed!
Beautiful, Sue. I am so anxious for flowers and spring, but am trying to find that light in every winter day. Thank you for the reminder.
These are beautiful
Love the quote, very true!
love this and so, so true!
Oh, wie schön wieder, liebe Sue. Danke dafür.
Liebe Grüße
Waldameise
Such beautiful light in these stunning b&w images!
Such beautiful light in these stunning b&w images!
Very nice
Black and white photos are always my favorite. Beautiful!
xo Catherine
And a good morning to you, dear Susan...in the light of day :)
So beautiful Susan, the quote from Rabbi Heschel is perfect with your lovely illuminated flowers.
Lovely.
So much Beauty here.
I like that quote a lot.
Post a Comment