"The quiet miracles that seek no attention" - deeply lovely that idea! Wishing you blessing and quiet miracles to see!
that is a beautiful quote and oh so true and another gorgeous photo...
You understand it's wonderful to touch the soul in words and pictures.Also Have a nice SaturdayWaldameise
Love the quote and gorgeous photo.
quiet here, and peaceI lingerand leave refreshed
What a lovely image and thought!! So dear!
A quote to put away in my treasure box....love the flower...
I have no other words, but...amen
Lovely color and quote for a quiet winter's day!Happy weekend to you, Susan.
Gorgeous, as usual. Made me smile. Thanks much.
Good advice as usual. It is,after all,the little things which make our lives meaningful.
This is so beautiful and so true.
This speaks of the very most personal miracles. Nice.
I think that this is exactly what you do with your photos, Susan.
A very lovely quote that I needed to read today! Thank you.
This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us this weekend. :)
likea good night's sleepthen there are those with little soundslike the froggies near by that are starting to talk about spring.
I need to start a notebook to collect all the words you share here. I can't believe I haven't.
Maybe it's because I know I can always come back here for a drink. ;)
My very most favorite, one bloom/stem in a pretty little vase, is just perfect in my book!! One long stemmed rosé in a pretty old soda bottle brings me the biggest smile!!Nice to see some pretty yellow today!!
Love this thought---and you photography! I am sure there are some that we miss daily! I have learned that even more with the camera.
Such a lovely pop of yellow!xo Catherine
Ah yes, but those quiet miracles that seek no attention require the proper sight to be seen - and many are blind to them.Lovely shot, and thought, Susan.
Thank you for this serene moment, Susan... :o) ((HUGS))
Love the petite vase... perfect for your sweet bloom!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
"The quiet miracles that seek no attention" - deeply lovely that idea! Wishing you blessing and quiet miracles to see!
that is a beautiful quote and oh so true and another gorgeous photo...
You understand it's wonderful to touch the soul in words and pictures.
Also Have a nice Saturday
Waldameise
Love the quote and gorgeous photo.
quiet here, and peace
I linger
and leave refreshed
What a lovely image and thought!! So dear!
A quote to put away in my treasure box....love the flower...
I have no other words, but...amen
Lovely color and quote for a quiet winter's day!
Happy weekend to you, Susan.
Gorgeous, as usual. Made me smile. Thanks much.
Good advice as usual. It is,after all,the little things which make our lives meaningful.
This is so beautiful and so true.
This speaks of the very most personal miracles. Nice.
I think that this is exactly what you do with your photos, Susan.
A very lovely quote that I needed to read today! Thank you.
This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us this weekend. :)
like
a good night's sleep
then there are those with little sounds
like the froggies near by that are starting to talk about spring.
I need to start a notebook to collect all the words you share here. I can't believe I haven't.
Maybe it's because I know I can always come back here for a drink. ;)
My very most favorite, one bloom/stem in a pretty little vase, is just perfect in my book!! One long stemmed rosé in a pretty old soda bottle brings me the biggest smile!!
Nice to see some pretty yellow today!!
Love this thought---and you photography! I am sure there are some that we miss daily! I have learned that even more with the camera.
Such a lovely pop of yellow!
xo Catherine
Ah yes, but those quiet miracles that seek no attention require the proper sight to be seen - and many are blind to them.
Lovely shot, and thought, Susan.
Thank you for this serene moment, Susan... :o) ((HUGS))
Love the petite vase... perfect for your sweet bloom!
Post a Comment