Please make sure I can get up your driveway. Don't want to slide to the side and not get up. AAKK!! BUT can take many different photos on this trip. I'll be covered with piles of clothes while driving and while going into your house. YIPPEE!!! Blessings. You just got my eyes OPEN big time with your photo.
Mid-seventies today down here, setting us up for a ice storm tomorrow night :( So wish it was cold so that the air would make snow. I pray we don't loose our electricity and our pine trees. Love the snow in the woods…love ice in my tea. :)
No snow here yet, but this is a week of below freezing temperatures and vivid blue skies. There may be flurries next weekend. I'll have to keep my camera handy. ;)
Ooo... like being inside a snowglobe! It’s COLD season here now too… Yesterday we had such terrible stormy weather, that thankfully did give us as must snow as expected and turned more to messy rain… whew… This time of year is a challenge! I’m not a winter person, but try to see the beauty of the season–all seasons. Excuse me while I go put on another sweater…bbbrrr… ;o) Happy Days, Susan ((HUGS))
30 comments:
looks like the view from my window
silent fall of perfect snow
Having been raised in Georgia, I still get excited about snow. Beautiful photo and verse.
Please make sure I can get up your driveway. Don't want to slide to the side and not get up. AAKK!! BUT can take many different photos on this trip. I'll be covered with piles of clothes while driving and while going into your house. YIPPEE!!! Blessings. You just got my eyes OPEN big time with your photo.
Mid-seventies today down here, setting us up for a ice storm tomorrow night :( So wish it was cold so that the air would make snow. I pray we don't loose our electricity and our pine trees. Love the snow in the woods…love ice in my tea. :)
This is a rare sight for me. So peaceful and pretty!
Looks like there's some big flakes there! Lovely.
This is beautiful, Susan.
Stay safe.
I lived up north for the first 36 years of my life snd remember the peace and beauty of a snowfall. This is lovely (and cold Brrrr!).
So lovely and peaceful. I just love the quiet beauty of a snowfall.
Snow is always so pretty...but I still do not like it. ;)
Keep warm friend!
xo Catherine
clicking on the image showed me an even lovelier picture of God's wonder… like always with your images.
blessings.
clicking on the image showed me an even lovelier picture of God's wonder… like always with your images.
blessings.
Very pretty view out your window- we are expecting ice here...70 degrees with an ice storm warning. I think I would rather have the snow!
Lovely picture, especially when you enlarge it.
Lovely picture, especially when you enlarge it.
Yes, snow is like a wonderful trick from Heaven.
I was amazed by our snow this morning!
Looks like a lovely day in Minnesota :)
And just like love, it covers a multitude of things. Lovely.
Wonderful candle shots (and texts).
As always, I love your photo and the quotations!
No snow here yet, but this is a week of below freezing temperatures and vivid blue skies. There may be flurries next weekend. I'll have to keep my camera handy. ;)
that snow can sure make things look pretty.
stay warm and safe, from the photo it looks like you are getting a LOT of snow..
it seems even more amazing when you're looking at it from a place with 80 degree temps! (hoping your roof is holding up)
You photographed snow so wonderfully. It's flowing so gently I tried to photograph falling snow a few times and it didn't look so beautiful.
I love this picture with all my heart!!!!!
The fact that every snowflake have a different design makes it even more amazing!
Blessings XX
Mia
I'd follow you into the woods
any time, any day:)
Thanks for the beauty you share
and are,
Jennifer
i love it and then i tire of it...and then i love it again, then want it gone.....i'm such a fickle snow girl :)
Ooo... like being inside a snowglobe! It’s COLD season here now too… Yesterday we had such terrible stormy weather, that thankfully did give us as must snow as expected and turned more to messy rain… whew… This time of year is a challenge! I’m not a winter person, but try to see the beauty of the season–all seasons. Excuse me while I go put on another sweater…bbbrrr… ;o) Happy Days, Susan ((HUGS))
Looks so pretty! We are expecting ICE again on Sunday! Yucky!
Beautiful. There's such purity in snow.
Post a Comment