(click to enlarge)
"If you think you're seeing
"If you think you're seeing
the same show all over again
seven times a week, you're crazy.
Every morning you wake up to something
that in all eternity never was before
and never will be again.
And the you that wakes up was
never the same before
and will never be
the same again either."
Frederick Buechner
* * *
"But life is worthwhile, and
living it well and honorably is worthwhile. "
* * *
A most blessed
and
Happy New Year




40 comments:
I love your new blog header. I am always in amazement at your bird photography and of course, the snow is so beautiful.
simply beautiful Susan!
Love these wing-spreads - great captures.
May you be blessed with peace and joy in 2014.
LOVELY, every bit of this. Thank you.
Wow! So beautiful!
Beautiful Images and thoughts! Have a wonderful New Year!
I love this quote, Susan...and the birds feeding in the snow is glorious! Got me and my hubby a bird feeder for Christmas and put it up this weekend. Squirrels have already taken over but a few little birdies just like those in your post have been eating too! I love watching them...and like the quote says, every show is different! I pray that 2014 brings any blessings!
What an excellent quote. I do concur. Happy New Year to you Susan.
So very beautiful - the words, the photos - all of it!
Much love,
Patricia
love your new header shot! and these new shots on your post today are just wonderful. Makes me want to go out and get some bird shots! Happy New Year to you... nearly here
These are such awesome shots. Your photos have me smiling this morning.
I do hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you all the best in 2014.
Hugs~
this is so true, and I think my camera has made me aware of everything changes by the moment...and by the day...
Incredible photos, Susan. May God bless you in the new year.
so true! Beautiful to see the birds with the snow
Good words and lovely images to start the new year. Thank you.
Thanks, Susan - and a New Year full of blessing for you.
Beautiful header---and great thoughts to start the New Year---and true. Photographers learn this day by day. Thank you and Happy New Year to you!
Lovely snowy bird pictures :) Happy New Year!
Thank you for all the beauty and fine words you shared with us in 2013. Warmest wishes for a wonderful 2014, Susan!
Beautiful images filled with melancholy and the scent of the season. I wish you a happy new year, and I'm looking forward to your new posts. Thanks so much for all your visits to my photo blog this yer
All the best
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Your pictures have such a special quality to them.I love the verse you shared as well.
You are an amazing photographer. AND an amazing woman!
Happy new year Susan. I have been inspired by your quotes today.
Sorry I didn't pop on at Christmas time. I have been awfully busy but should be back to normal soon.
Beautiful photos, but the quotes really spoke to me today. Thank you! Happy New Year!
Great quotes...encouraging! I like your new profile pic. Your hairstyle is so nice.
Some fabulous images there of those sweet chickadees...and such lovely quotes. Happy New Year to you...looking forward to enjoying your blog in the New Year!!
Love the pictures.
These are wonderful, Susan!
I wish you a very Happy New Year.
Hope those birds keep warm ~ they look like they are getting fed! :)
Happy New Year my friend!
xo Catherine
happy new year! I have been in hibernation from blogging for the last six months. But I am back here (http://capturingjoyeveryday.blogspot.com/). Please come say hi :)
So beautiful and I love the Buechner quote, Susan. May you see the new things He reveals in the coming year and always!
Dear Susan,
I wish you a Happy New Year.
May it be happy and healthy and wonderful year for you.
These picture are so beautiful. And the quotes are so wise!!!
Very best wishes from Kaya.
Great captures Susan!! i always think of chickadees as snow birds!!
Positive and encouraging thoughts, I enjoyed the quote!!
Wonderful glimpses of your world! Happy Blessed New Year Susan :)
Happy New Year, Susan! So lovely to catch up with you here for all this love & beauty post-holidays and travels. ((HUGS))
That bird sequence takes my breath away. I am right there with you as you witness this and capture it so beautifully. The first quote has left me pondering and I appreciate that so… A Happy and Blessed New Year to you Susan!
Loved the photos, of course. Always try to get piles of them taken, but don't do as beautifully as you do. You have a real God-gift to share, around-and- about the world.
Oh I just LOVE this series of shots!!!
Beautiful captures of the sweet birds in the snow - just beautiful! and that verse... so amazing.
A lovely pairing of exquisite photos and words. Something to carry with me in to the new year. I love the way images create pathways for words and words illuminate the images.
Post a Comment