He has filled the hungry
with good things.
Luke 1:53a
* * *
Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
Oren Arnold
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
Oren Arnold
quote seen at
* * *
14 comments:
And to your blog friends, amazement at their ideas, thoughts and photos.
A beautiful figurine and a good quote to reflect upon at the beginning of my day. Heartfelt blessings to you, Susan.
Love those suggestions!
I hope I can remember these gifts and practice giving them this season. beautiful photo of the little girl. magical.
Yes, Susan...these are all wonderful gifts! These are definitely the ones that I hope to remember to give...not just at Christmastime, but throughout the years. Leave it you to always come up with the most thought-provoking, heart warming posts :) The little figurine is just adorable too.
Such a sweet photo and very wise words. Merry Christmas!
Love it! A needed word for me today, how our gifts to each other come in all different kinds of packages.
such an intriguing image.
such an intriguing image.
These are all gifts that can and should be given throughout the year. I love this.
Dear Susan
Isn't it funny how these gifts are way above any earthly, monetary gift we can give here on earth! Actually, I don't think it is possible for us without the grace of God. How I enjoyed thus, thanks!
Blessings XX
Mia
WoW, this is just beautiful!! i wish this was what gift giving was all about!!
love your pretty new picture susan!!
Very wise gifts indeed!
xo Catherine
Yes and a glad amen:)
Thanks for the beautiful share,
Jennifer
Post a Comment