"Joseph, son of David,
do not be afraid to take
Mary as your wife,
for the child conceived in her
is from the Holy Spirit."
Matthew 1:20b
"Look, the young woman is with child
and shall bear a son,
and shall name him Immanuel."
Isaiah 7:14
* * *
Fourth Sunday of Advent

20 comments:
such a meaningful post. Merry Christmas to you and those you love.
This is so beautiful. God Bless you, Susan and Merry Christmas.
Just beautiful. Merry Christmas.
their willingness and obedience without full understanding is amazing,
blessings.
their willingness and obedience without full understanding is amazing,
blessings.
Joseph was so kind with Marys situation...
This is so beautiful and to celebrate the Gift , the Christ Child , the faith of Mary along with so many.
God Bless You.
Merry Christmas.
Beautifully done! Have a lovely Christmas!
Thank you all year round for your beautiful photos and valuable thoughts. I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and all the best for the new year.
With kind regards
Waldameise
I have enjoyed all your Come! post and this one is the best so far.
Beautifully told and photographed.
I'm so happy to see more pieces of your set. They are really lovely, Susan.
Wonderful post for today! I like your new photo, too!
Merry Christmas
Wishing you a most wonderful joyful Christmas!
Hugs!
xo Catherine
I wish you a blessed Christmas, and a bright, beautiful New Year, Susan.
four candles ...
Merry Christmas, Susan :) Thank you for sharing your gifts with us :)
Beautiful. Merry Christmas!
Susan, Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year!
May 2014 will be the best year for you ever!
Very best wishes to you!
Always look forward to that reality... all I can count on forever and ever.
Post a Comment