A shoot shall come out from the stump of Jesse,
and a branch shall grow out of his roots.
The spirit of the LORD shall rest on him,
The spirit of the LORD shall rest on him,
the spirit of wisdom and
understanding,
the spirit of counsel and might,
the spirit of knowledge
and
the fear of the LORD.
His delight shall be in the
His delight shall be in the
fear of the LORD.
He shall not judge by what his eyes see,
or decide by what his ears hear;
* * *
the
Second Sunday of Advent


11 comments:
the soft glow of candles....along side the softness of fluffy, cold snow!!
both give me a warm feeling!!
I'll be in the choir tomorrow singing the Advent into its second Sunday :)
Such a wonderful photo of the candles and I love your header! Pretty!
xo Catherine
Wonderful!!!
beautiful and the book of Isaiah is one I have read more than any other book. the last 40 chapters of comfort helped me through many years of bad times.
And when the night is cold
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
Loving these photos. Such a calmness to them..
Hugs~
Aren't we glad He came?
Wonderful message Susan. Thanks so much!
I love the Advent season.
This one created a desire to see the rest of the nativity set. It's a very lovely post, Susan.
Post a Comment