Thursday, December 19, 2013

Color Your Day ~

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
 Albert Einstein
*  *  *
take a little time
to play in the midst of
your Christmas busyness

27 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you are so creative with your photos. i once took crayon pics but they just looked like crayons, your is crayon ART

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sandra...this is so pretty. Is that a small hobnail milk glass piece?

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above commenters, your ability to make crayons look arty is amazing. Plus I adore mild glass, so I suppose you had me hooked on this photo with that alone.

[I found your blog via Relyn, btw.]

HisFireFly said...

love this Susan!

simply bev said...

Yes! This is a good reminder for everyone who finds themselves overwhelmed by the business of the season. I'm hearing too many people complaining and stressing this week. We all need to stop and play!

The Furry Gnome said...

I like tis one!

Muffy's Marks said...

Thanks, I need a little color to enhance all the 'white' around me!!!

SimplyDarlene said...

Yes, ma'am.

;-)

Blessings.

SimplyDarlene said...

Yes, ma'am.

;-)

Blessings.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

That's exactly what I intend to do... some down time with the scissors and paste, oh yeah, and glitter :-)

Maureen said...

Another very good quote of Einstein.

Hope you get to play today, Susan.

Debbie said...

so pretty, color me beautiful!! i always take time, to play and have fun!!

ju-north said...

So beautiful with the splash of the colours in the pale surroundings!

Gayle said...

The colors against the white are beautiful. You were in my prayers last night, hoping today is a better day for you.
SEWING is on my to do list today-time to play!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, and it helps with stress, too! LOVE your crayons in the innocent white.

caryjo said...

How pretty! And a good suggestion. I ain't a run-arounder, shopper, etc., but being filled with art, music, films, fun... those are good plans for this stretch of the year. BTW, still wearing the gift from you and your little one. Washed once, but worn over and over again. Always makes me think of you two.

Anonymous said...

:)

Lisa Gordon said...

Oh Susan, I love this!
The colors are fantastic, and so is the composition.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year.

Nancy said...

I may just have to go out and buy some crayons to put in my own stocking :)

Dea Moore said...

What a beautiful photo of crayons. I can smell them by just looking them. Love them when they are new and sharp.

Carol Garvin said...

Delightful photo, Susan... and I love that Einstein quote.

Leslie said...

Love this :)

Anonymous said...

I love new crayons! I loved getting a new box of crayons and a new coloring book when I was young. Oh the joy of those fabulous colors!
xo Catherine

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is good advice....and a good photo too

Anonymous said...

Love the wordings. It suit the picture which you have posted...

Linda P said...

Hope you're keeping well, Susan. Our local grandchildren will be with us soon as they break up from school for the holidays today. There'll be plenty of time to get creative!

Kerri Farley said...

Wonderful advice! Beautiful image!