I'm looking forward to your snow and bird images for the winter. Pray is my word for this year and the Spirit continues to bring reminders of the importance back to me.
Oh goodness- is that fresh snow? We had a trace that has stayed with us, but goodness- that is a lot. Such beautiful images paired with a beautiful quote. Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!
I have just finished a study of the Psalms and find I am in a peaceful, and thankful, place this week. Thank you for your beautiful photographs and this perfect quote. Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well.
That first photo is awesome with those wings caught in 'mid-flap"! And Corrie Ten Boom has been such a wonderful inspiration to me since early adolescence. Lovely post, Susie. :>)
It's Thanksgiving Day, and our family eats an early dinner instead of lunch. Just now there is a lull between the hectic preparations and all the guests arriving for the meal. I wanted to take some of that time to visit my blogging friends. I needed to say thank you. Thank you for the inspiration you provide here in your place and for the comments you leave behind when you visit mine. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
42 comments:
Oh what sweet images...I do hope your week is filled with thanks and giving!! Blessings!
This is so beautiful!
Perfect! Love this, Susan... very thankful for you and your gifts. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Beautiful, beautiful. Welcome back, dear Susan. Missed these pictures, that's for sure. Are you feeling better??
Oh. I like this!
Things are quite a bit better, Diana. Your prayers are deeply appreciated.
I love her quote, and it is so true! Your header is beautiful,
Beautiful, Susan. Every blessing, Linda.
May yours as well, dear friend.
A lovely heartfelt post.
Feeling thankful to be here to see your beautiful images, Susan. :o) Wishing you & yours a blessed Thanksgiving week ((HUGS))
I love to see birds in the snow because they stand out so much better...lovely images, have a blessed Thanksgiving :)
Beautiful images and wonderful quote!
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!
I'm looking forward to your snow and bird images for the winter. Pray is my word for this year and the Spirit continues to bring reminders of the importance back to me.
How very lovely. God bless you and yours this Thanksgiving.
beautiful header and Corrie is right.. and blog land is getting more and more that are in need of prayer
Zauberhaft das kleine Federbällchen.
Ich hab auch schon Futter besorgt.
Eine schöne Woche wünscht
die Waldameise
Beautifully paired.
In gratitude for your friendship and never flagging care. Wishing you all the blessings of the season, Susan.
Oh goodness- is that fresh snow? We had a trace that has stayed with us, but goodness- that is a lot. Such beautiful images paired with a beautiful quote. Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!
Beautiful pictures. Where would we be without prayer and a God who hears and answers.
I have just finished a study of the Psalms and find I am in a peaceful, and thankful, place this week. Thank you for your beautiful photographs and this perfect quote. Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well.
I used to dream I could fly. It was awesome gliding through the air, getting places really quick. Now I don't dream about flying anymore. sad!!
Awesome quote from Corrie! Happy Thanksgiving, Susan.
Magnificent Susie - quote and pictures.
Wishing you a Thanksgiving rich in joy and blessings. Love to you!
It looks like winter there for sure.
Lovely photo captures!
xo Catherine
lifts you up
and moves you along
awwww little snow birds, they are so pretty!!
i hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!
I wish you a beautiful Thanksgiving, Susan.
trusting my soul wings are lifting heavenward just this moment… thank you lovely friend
I've been thinking I need to re-read "A Hiding Place"...Corrie was an amazing woman!
what gorgeous images!
here's wishing you a happy and family filled thanksgiving!
So pretty.. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
Hugs~
That first photo is awesome with those wings caught in 'mid-flap"! And Corrie Ten Boom has been such a wonderful inspiration to me since early adolescence. Lovely post, Susie. :>)
Absolutely so true! I Love a cute bird photo. Nice captures.
Blessings,
Carolynn
Absolutely so true! I Love a cute bird photo. Nice captures.
Blessings,
Carolynn
And yours, dear Susan. Thank you for all your encouragement in word, image and prayer, over the past year.
beauty.
Happy ThanksGiving, friend!
blessings.
beauty.
Happy ThanksGiving, friend!
blessings.
always yes,
always grateful,
friend.
-Jennifer
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Thanksgiving! ¤
It's Thanksgiving Day, and our family eats an early dinner instead of lunch. Just now there is a lull between the hectic preparations and all the guests arriving for the meal. I wanted to take some of that time to visit my blogging friends. I needed to say thank you. Thank you for the inspiration you provide here in your place and for the comments you leave behind when you visit mine. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
Obviously, many people loved this and appreciated you. That's a blessing poured out on you. [BTW, I liked it, too. ;-)]
absolutely beautiful
Post a Comment