Love your photo and quote. Every morning nearly, I choose a quote from various blogs which is especially meaningful to me, and today, wrote this quote in my journal. Thank you so much for sharing, and this is going to be something meaningful to me! Have an awesome day
Stunning photo. The water drops on the leaf are spectacular---the big one looks like a tear drop---perhaps because the gorgeous fall weather is about to end with the coming of snow? Thought-provoking quote.
Changes and changes and changes again. My hard is FILLED with leaves. Small yard, HUGE amount of the thousands and thousands and millions of leaves... and I gotta get them raked this weekend when it's warm [but showery] Can't get them all, but it will make a difference heading into the inability to rake b/c of the cold, iciness. Then in Spring I can rake the rest...
The snow crystals on the leaf...like diamonds...*sigh*... Saying say no to oneself... I find yes easy, no hard sometimes... LOL! Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))
31 comments:
Before the snow?
Oh, ours of last week is longGone.
Hoping this means guilt-free hot chocolate every morning… and night.
Blessings.
Before the snow?
Oh, ours of last week is longGone.
Hoping this means guilt-free hot chocolate every morning… and night.
Blessings.
This is so real....pretty. Before snow??
Love your photo and quote. Every morning nearly, I choose a quote from various blogs which is especially meaningful to me, and today, wrote this quote in my journal. Thank you so much for sharing, and this is going to be something meaningful to me! Have an awesome day
OH I LOVE this pic!!!
Loving those water droplets :)
Such wisdom Susie.
That was so beautiful before the snow. This is stunning macro!
And I love the wisdom of the quote!
Yes, Kim and Darlene. We have snow on the ground here for a few days.
Oh Susan, I love this picture. It's stunning!
incredible image, those droplets are just magnificent
Ja, es wird nicht mehr lange dauern. Die ersten Zeichen sind gesetzt.
Liebe Abendgrüße
Waldameise
i hate it when i say no...even though i know i has done it for my own good.
the photo is really nice to see in it's enlarged, clicked-on form.
Beautiful photo.Saying no is hard for me,most of the time.I think I would be called a people pleaser.
Your newest banner is stunning, my friend.
Love this image! Well seen! and a great banner
gorgeous...but i like the snow better ;)
Oh what a great quote. And beautiful image too!!
Self-discipline- I do indeed need more of that. Lovely shot and quote!
self-discipline is a fine art, i think, and one i'm working on this month. hope you enjoyed your snow!
Stunning photo. The water drops on the leaf are spectacular---the big one looks like a tear drop---perhaps because the gorgeous fall weather is about to end with the coming of snow?
Thought-provoking quote.
I clicked on the image. It is magnificent. Wishing you a nice afternoon. It is EVEN COLD in Georgia this week!
"the ability to say no to oneself..." I'm working hard on that right now with regard to making some healthier choices.
pondering that...we don't talk much about self control in our culture today...Thanks, Susan :)
Changes and changes and changes again. My hard is FILLED with leaves. Small yard, HUGE amount of the thousands and thousands and millions of leaves... and I gotta get them raked this weekend when it's warm [but showery] Can't get them all, but it will make a difference heading into the inability to rake b/c of the cold, iciness. Then in Spring I can rake the rest...
Your photographs are sooooooooo refined!
I love images of fallen leaves. So peaceful. I really like the detail of the raindrops.
so, so true!
The snow crystals on the leaf...like diamonds...*sigh*... Saying say no to oneself... I find yes easy, no hard sometimes... LOL! Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))
The water drop looks like a tear to me. Perhaps a little sadness at the passing of Autumn into the cold of winter.
I love the way you see
and share...thank you:)
-Jennifer
Post a Comment