Such beauty in a dead leaf, right? I love the quote...it's so true. Somehow, throughout the night last night, I must have been thinking the same thing and was inspired...I'll be working on that post soon. Sometimes we have to get up close and personal to see the real beauty...like the intricate lacy designs in that leaf :)
I want to tell you how much your little posts mean to me. I've been struggling with depression, and your posts always bring hope and renewed patience. I will wait upon the Lord.
19 comments:
Such beauty in a dead leaf, right? I love the quote...it's so true. Somehow, throughout the night last night, I must have been thinking the same thing and was inspired...I'll be working on that post soon. Sometimes we have to get up close and personal to see the real beauty...like the intricate lacy designs in that leaf :)
So glad for the "click to enlarge"!
Magnificent!
Most days we don't take enough time to examine nature closely!!
Lovely!
the details on the leaf are incredible..
What an amazing shot!
Fantastic image. Have a wonderful day.
The leaf looks like it has little window panes.
Such truth! What a great capture too~
So glad to be able to enlarge the image and see the amazing detail - like delicate filigree.
I want to tell you how much your little posts mean to me. I've been struggling with depression, and your posts always bring hope and renewed patience. I will wait upon the Lord.
this one is pretty up-close.
Perfect.
Pretty leaf and wise words.
I find photography has made me look and as a result things are indeed wonderful.
Lovely details in this leaf.
what a great quote....pretty details in that leaf!!
As usual, it was a treat, from both the photo and the Word connection. Always am touched by your touching.
Post a Comment