Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Fullness ~

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about
.”
Rumi
*  *  *

26 comments:

rjerdee said...

Beautiful thought...lying in the grass, looking at the sky...

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Susan.

God bless your week.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Good thought for today's issues.

SimplyDarlene said...

as always, what beauty!

blessings.

SimplyDarlene said...

as always, what beauty!

blessings.

Nancy said...

There's lots to think about behind these words...More than meets the eye....Beautiful shot...

Debby Ray said...

Beautiful... I agree with Ruth :)

diana said...

Love that Rumi poem - heard it first in concert with David Wilcox and his wife - they did a whole album of Middle Eastern poetry set to music - it's one of my favorites. Thanks for this reminder today.

helen tilston said...

Hmm

I shall ponder that one. Thank you.
Helenxx

Kaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaya said...

Sorry, I made mistakes and I had to rewrite my comment. English is my second language.

Picture is so tender and so beautiful!!!

You always find such wonderful thoughts and make me think about them.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i love grasses and these are beautiful as always...

Barbara said...

I love these grasses and I got a few images of these while I was in Oregon such beauty in those tawny cream browns. Love the lovely bokeh in the background. I hope I will get the hang of the Mac like you said soon, thanks for the encouragement.

Leslie said...

This is so beautiful.

Breathtaking said...

A beautiful thought, and image to match.

Our photos said...

The grass photo is beautiful!
Greetings, RW & SK

Laura said...

such a beautiful moment!

Sandy K. said...

So today you touched home...again:). I'm ready to "go beyond" the moment and find that quiet spot. Thank you.

Debbie said...

such a great verse...

and your image, simple beauty, pretty light!!

Vicky said...

Oh that speaks to me Susan- I so love Rumi- and that one has such depth to it. Beautiful photo- it feels like fall.

Kerri Farley said...

One of my favorite quotes!! Beautiful image!

Lisa Gordon said...

I love this quote, Susan, and this photograph is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful quote and a Wonderful photo.

Hugs~

Deanna said...

Aren't the grasses just lovely this time of year? You have captured them beautifully along with that delightful poem.

Hazel said...

Gentle image and life affirming words,-"“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing" - the very presence of God surely. x

caryjo said...

Good thinking; good sharing.