Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Canopy of Aging ~



"and the leaves were telling secrets to the wind.” 
Peter Mulvey
*  *  *

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfekt!!
greetings from germany

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the last one screams fall leaves, but the second one when enlarged is all about COLOR, blue blue blue and gold gold.. just brilliant...all three fit Looking Up is the right thing to do

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, Susan. Our breeze is getting stronger as the day goes on. Leaves everywhere!!!

Maureen said...

Came back to fill up on the color and the light. Gorgeous.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Stunning pictures. That blue sky background is amazing.

Debbie said...

a really gorgeous perspective!!

Debby Ray said...

I love this...especially when it is a windy day (like it is here today)...the rustling leaves make the most beautiful sound!

simply bev said...

Beautiful! I especially love seeing the big oak leaves changing in the fall. Reminds me of my childhood somehow. Great lighting in that photo too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The last picture is my favorite, it is gorgeous!!!

Kaya said...

I can't photograph leafs like you do! I tried but I failed so many times. I am going to learn a lot from your. All pictures are amazing but the last picture stole my heart. It's simply stunning!

Warm hugs from Kaya.

Lisa Gordon said...

These are so beautiful, Susan!

Nancy said...

Perfection....

diana said...

Gorgeous, Susan. Thank you.

Jeanne said...

lovely colors, and your title really makes me think about more than the leaves.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

"The canopy of aging." I love that.

Unknown said...

So Beautiful.. I always enjoy my stop here at your Blog..

Hugs~

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Amazing colors. Amazing God!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I love to see the leaves falling- fall is in the air!

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a lovely mix of colours in the bottom shot.

Linda P said...

I like the sound of rustling leaves. We've had strong winds over here these past few days. Clear blue skies always contrast well with the Autumn colours.

caryjo said...

You have quite a wide range of colors and sounds with the trees adjusting to Fall and the winds circling around their lives. Neat.

Kerri Farley said...

Gorgeous!!!