Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunlit ~

"Come forth into the light of things,
 Let Nature be your teacher.”
William Wordsworth
*  *  *
 
 
 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and captures Autumn so well. Rest well tonight.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaya said...

How beautiful this picture is and very poetic!

And I like what Wordsworth said about nature. I will try to remember these words.

Greetings from Kaya

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful. Wordsworth would have loved the picture, I just know it!

Susan said...

Wonderful!

Tracy said...

LOVE this magical image, Susan... I just love the special light October has. :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Joan Elizabeth said...

The golden sun is one of the things that most impresses me about Autumn. It seems to do the same thing over in your country.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....such warm sunlight!
xo Catherine

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you know how much I love sunshine and sunlit trees. makes me HAPPY. i am trying to remember where i saw sun paintings yesterday, if i cani will send you the link.

Kmcblackburn said...

Sighing here....THAT is some gorgeous lighting you captured!

Unknown said...

So Beautiful.. Such wonderful light.

Hugs~

Jennifer Richardson said...

this speaks to my deepest heart,
friend....thank you.
(for the extra deep breaths
I was just able to take
while silent in this beauty,
I also send thanks:))
-Jennifer

Ruth Hiebert said...

All the subtle beauty of the fall season.I love it.

Nancy said...

Light makes everything better, doesn't it? Beautiful shot...

Linda said...

There is something about light and you've captured it in this picture Susie. So lovely.
Thinking of you and praying for you - always.

Leslie said...

It is such a faithful teacher, too...

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Gorgeous yellow leaves...I love fall.

Relyn Lawson said...

Your new header is STUNNING! I love it.

Karen said...

I love the way the light brings out the gold color!!

caryjo said...

This came out beautifully. Made me smile.