Saturday, October 5, 2013

Heartbeat ~

"In every man’s heart
 there is a secret nerve that
  answers to the vibrations of beauty."
 Christopher Morley
*  *  *

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it's secret...how does he know?

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous colors and textures. Have a pleasant evening.

Rick said...

Yes, if he will admit it. to himself.

Loved your kitty shots, and much truth in the St Francis quote.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Lovely thing to think about.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I really like the delicate colours of this photo.

Breathtaking said...

Love your photo! have a similar print on my duvet cover!:)

Joan Elizabeth said...

While some men may not admit to that secret delight I am glad that my beloved is not thus constrained.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

like that quote and I must say here that I am thankful Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. when enlarged twice I can see every vein in each leaf, so beautiful, Art by God and your camera lens.

Andy said...

Most people would have walked right past this branch and not even notice it... but you stopped and found the beauty in it.

Karen said...

What a wonderful quote.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I think that is true...and also true that many do not answer the call.

Lisa Gordon said...

I so love the tones and background in this photograph, Susan. So beautifully captured.

Happy Sunday to you!

Mersad said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that the tutorial on Panorama stitching is up on my blog.

Tutorial: How to create a Panorama in Photoshop

Mersad

Debbie said...

The background is almost a pretty as the branch!! I love autumn, just as much now as when it's in full color!!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty red leaves!
xo Catherine

joyce said...

Wow, Callie has grown into a beauty....and I love the word "outstubborn", going to have to put that to use. Also love the soft colours of today's post.

Unknown said...

I just love this time of year. You have captured such a beautiful shot of the changing leaves..

Hugs~

Jennifer Richardson said...

I feel that nerve in me....yes, I believe:)
Thanks for sharing this wonderment,
Jennifer

Relyn Lawson said...

Have you read much of Christopher Morely's work? He's pretty good.

caryjo said...

Love it!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love!