Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Awaiting Revelation ~




(a little click will reveal more)
"If you will stay close to nature,
 to its simplicity,
 to the small things hardly noticeable,
 those things can unexpectedly
 become great and immeasurable.” 
Rainer Maria Rilke
 Letters to a Young Poet
*  *  *
the hidden things
of the heart
will one day be revealed
 


33 comments:

HisFireFly said...

this is beyond glorious Susan!
the work of His hand revealed indeed!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos.

Nancy said...

Susan, this is a great series....

Nancy said...

Susan, this is a great series....

Jennifer Richardson said...

This is so beautiful
and wise
and simple
and profound
and real
and true.
You help make our lives
so so rich, Susan.
Thank you,
Jennifer

Jeanne said...

Love this series of photos, and it exactly captures the reason that i so love photography!

ju-north said...

A wonderful post - love the last image. Didn't know the 'orange' parts were hidden like this. Great Rilke quote too - you may see it again!

Waldameise Andrea said...

Hello, a few detours, I'm getting on your blog. I am thrilled with its beautiful photographs showing the love for nature. There are so many miracles ... you just have to look closely.

A dear greeting
Waldameise

Debby Ray said...

I love these! You know, a friend of mine gave me some of these a few years ago. I have kept them in my fall decorations and get them out every year. They are still orange and look beautiful still. I would love to have them grow in my yard :)

Anonymous said...

I love these shots - especially the last one. Excellent!
xo Catherine

Gayle said...

I don't know how you find all these hidden wonderful quotes, but put together with the photos they are a symphony.

Muffy's Marks said...

Isn't it wonderful that we can find the best treasures if we only take a look around. Happy Wednesday!!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Great shots and ne'er a truer quote!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the thing is, the beauty you captured here, the stunning details in each photo, is not there for the eye to see and is barely noticeable until the lens captures it. each photo when viewed small is what we see with the naked eye, enlarged is magnificent.

Maureen said...

Beautifully photographed, Susan. Love what you notice.

Unknown said...

Such wonderful photos my friend.

Hugs~

rjerdee said...

nothing about nature is simple!

Kaya said...

Oh, this is precious, so precious!!! And so beautiful. Yes, simplicity is a beauty!

Wonderful and amazing macros!

Anita Johnson said...

I love these Japanese lanterns...I didn't have any this year...I'm thinking the deer ate them? I love the shot of the berry inside...a hidden gem.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely images and verse.

Debbie said...

You make everything more beautiful!!

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a lovely sequence of those ... the fading of beauty has its own beauty.

Dea Moore said...

God's plans, his ways---Amazing. Everything speaks to his glory. Thank you for seeing it and sharing. Love this so very much...

Susan said...

Lovely, just lovely!

caryjo said...

Loved the teaching system. I'm so buried in Revelation that I can hardly focus on anything else. Trusting our Lord is all I can do. Watching our world plants is a big piece of the info. And you share much of the info to many. Thank you...

Vicky said...

Beautifully captured and completely transfixed by the message. Such honesty and wisdom... I always say I am living the small moments more fully than even before... amen.

Leslie said...

such beauty you reveal with your camera...

Karen said...

You have a gift for photography and for matching great quotes to the pictures! This is lovely.

Our photos said...

Beautiful photos,Susan!

Andy said...

Nature is one big cycle the keeps going around and around.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awesome, one of your best! Are they Chinese Lantern flowers?

Relyn Lawson said...

There is such beauty in decay.

Christine said...

I adore these hidden gems you've captured. Thanks for the visit <3