Sunday, July 21, 2013

Resting ~

taking a little break
* * * 
blessings
for your day

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beauty!
xo Catherine

helen tilston said...

I was just about to retire for the evening and your message is very timely
Enjoy your break

Helen z

Tracy said...

Savor the time and beauty, Susan. :o) ((HUGS))

Kerri Farley said...

Fantastic image! and one of my favorite quotes!

Muffy's Marks said...

Beautiful and so timely!!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

and he has such a lovely place to rest

SimplyDarlene said...

I will miss you... and how you shine His beauty.

Rejuvenate and come back rarin' to go, okay?

blessings.

rjerdee said...

We all need a little getaway :) Enjoy!

Louise Gallagher said...

How perfect.

Vicky said...

Ahhh- so sweet. Blessing on your day as well Susan- rest well friend.

Nancy said...

Rest and quite is so important and I hope you are getting plenty of both....Gorgeous picture...

Susan said...

Bless you and enjoy your rest!

Glenda said...

I scrolled through your exquisite photos and see that your place of beauty and peace continues to inspire. I have taken a break from blogging for a while, but I just wanted to check in. May God continue to bless you as you touch others!

Linda P said...

May your little break be a very restful and refreshing one.

Jennifer Richardson said...

may rest and refreshing find you
with every breath you take,
with every breeze that stirs.
big love and thanks
for the bounty of life
that you share,
that you are:)
-Jennifer

Lisa Gordon said...

Enjoy your break, Susan, and I'll "see" you when you return!

Ceil said...

Hi S. Etole! I am coming to your blog via Healthy Spirituality.

Enjoy your rest, we all were meant for breaks to refresh!

Nice to meet you :)
Ceil

Leslie said...

We'll be here when you get back. Praying for you, this morning...

Dea Moore said...

We all need it--rest. Thankful when the time comes...

Sandy K. said...

Always an important thing - rest and refresh. Enjoy the quiet time.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your break my friend.

Hugs~

Karen said...

Susan, Thank you for your beautiful blog. I love all your pictures and verses,but today's was "just for me"!
Enjoy your break.

joyce said...

I've missed your photos and quotes, and what a great one to come back to! I saw some butterflies on my walk today and thought next time I'd bring my camera, but I couldn't possibly do it justice like you do!

simply bev said...

Enjoy your rest. Take the time to refresh and reinvigorate...make sure to take time for yourself. You'll be glad you did! Lovely photo posted!

caryjo said...

Thought I had commented on this, but realized I hadn't. Just "liked" ... I think ... on FB. As usual, a real toucher.