Good Morning, Susan. Such beautiful images this morning. I love the HK quote. Thank you for sharing the verse from Luke, also. Wishing you and Callie a nice day.
i enlarged each of these and it just proves what bob and I have noticed here, the butterflies love flowers that are the same colors as they are... these are really truly awesome photos, all 3
I was so thinking of you last night Susan! I longed to seek your direction and advice in shooting the various flowers and plants I happened across. These are stunning- and the quote pairs so well with them. Lovely!
I always love your photographs and their marriage with the words you bring but just lately the words have confirmed again and again the Holy Spirit's current whispers to me.
Susan~As always, beautiful photos. I like the emphasis on the beautiful things. Your quote from Helen Keller reminds me of a quote I saw this past week: "Success is not a destination, it is a journey." Blessings, Janis
21 comments:
I think there is such wisdom in these words.
As always I love your butterfly shots. On our current trip I saw the most amazing blue butterfly, but didn't get a good shot unfortunately.
Oh, that Helen Keller! She's always such a great quote!
Good Morning, Susan. Such beautiful images this morning. I love the HK quote. Thank you for sharing the verse from Luke, also. Wishing you and Callie a nice day.
Oh, my. You must know how very much I love and relate to this.
Beautiful images. Those little butterflies are charming.
i enlarged each of these and it just proves what bob and I have noticed here, the butterflies love flowers that are the same colors as they are... these are really truly awesome photos, all 3
Lovely butterfly shots! Have a blessed weekend!
I was so thinking of you last night Susan! I longed to seek your direction and advice in shooting the various flowers and plants I happened across. These are stunning- and the quote pairs so well with them. Lovely!
Beautiful butterfly pictures and profound quote.
such pretty, pretty lighting on all of your photos, and that quote from helen keller is lovely.
Simply beautiful, Susan.
Oh I love these photos! The butterflies make perfect flower accents. :)
xo Catherine
Preciosas fotografías, me encantan!.Y muy bellas las palabras.
Abrazos.
I always love your photographs and their marriage with the words you bring but just lately the words have confirmed again and again the Holy Spirit's current whispers to me.
How truly wonder-full.
Blessings x
Simply beautiful
Susan~As always, beautiful photos. I like the emphasis on the beautiful things. Your quote from Helen Keller reminds me of a quote I saw this past week: "Success is not a destination, it is a journey."
Blessings,
Janis
Oh How Gorgeous!!!
the butterfly in the last shot looks like it was made for that flower...almost looks as it could be part of the flower.
the butterfly in the last shot looks like it was made for that flower...almost looks as it could be part of the flower.
how i needed that quote today!
How could I possibly complain about my present-day issues if I was facing what she had dealt with from childhood. Gotta stop whining.
Thanks for the photos and the words.
Post a Comment