(a little click will enlarge)
"A strange thing is memory, and hope;
one looks backward, and the other forward;
one is of today, the other of tomorrow.
Memory is history recorded in our brain,
memory is a painter,
it paints pictures of the past
and of the day."
Grandma Moses
* * *
Why are you cast down, O my soul?
and why are you disquieted within me?
hope in God:
for I shall yet praise him,
who is the health of my
countenance,
and my God.
Psalm 43:5
18 comments:
Oh the words, the colors, the web. Perfect, beautiful, miraculous.
An incredible photo and I love the quote and the Bible verse.
Have a good night.
Beautiful image and words.
Stunning capture- and I'm completely taken with your words... will go back and read again... thank you
You did a wonderful job capturing that spider web...a beautiful post.
pretty web
Very cool shot- I had to enlarge! Sweet words too!
Splendid! After enlarging, it looks like the web is made from tiny beads! I also love the Grandma Moses quote. Did you know we live only 15 minutes from her house? I will post it one day.
amazing spider web and it is just beautiful... the grandma moses quote is new to me and speaks to me. every word of it is so true..
memory, it is a "funny" thing. sometimes it hinders our ability to forgive also!!
a gorgeous image, love the web!!
" for I shall yet praise him,
who is the health of my countenance"
Love this translation. Love the photo, too.
the health of my countenance...
yes, how very rich these words and photo.
Such beautiful words for this wonderful photograph, Susan.
I prefer the hope part...
Wowzer, what an image. When enlarged, a person can see how the web frames the posies, it's barely visible, but it's there.
Each day -
strung
as pearls
'round
a
neck or
water
droplets
caught in
glistening morning
webs.
Blessings.
How beautiful! That's a great quote from Grandma Moses, and even better coupled with that encouraging Scripture.
So beautiful. You remind me how much I love those quiet times in nature...thank you.
Yes, all I can do is praise Him. That's all I have time for, ability to do. Don't have much else now.
Post a Comment