"The butterfly is a flying flower,
The flower a tethered butterfly."
Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun
The flower a tethered butterfly."
Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun
"Just like the butterfly,
I too will awaken in my own time."
Deborah Chaskin
* * *
she flies with tattered wing
(a little click will enlarge)
24 comments:
I love the second photo, especially.
You know how I love butterflies. These are amazing. Have a good night.
Such beautiful dreamy softness.
These are wonderful, Susan.
How beautiful! Flowers and butterflies go so well together. :)
xo Catherine
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
I just finished a post on butterflies for tomorrow...Great mind work alike....
I love the soft edges on these shots....so sweet.....
She flies with tattered wings. I love that
Helen
I love that first quote! And the second picture makes him look like part of the flower!
lovely little wing petals.
Just lovely! The butterflies are just everywhere this year...more than I have ever seen before I think!
.....they steal my heart! Pure Beauty!
Brave little butterfly, tattered and all. You take the BEST pictures, Susan!
May your spirit keep flying, until the day you awake with your new "wings."
Incredible photos! I esp. love that first quote--I've never heard that before--so fitting.
I'm amazed (though I shouldn't be) that you 'captured' the torn wing--awesome photography depicting a great lesson in life.:>)
i enlarged both of these and the detail is just fantastic...God is Great and He has made all this beauty for us.... they are amazing.
I love your post...and it ties in with my sister Mildred's post today, too! Wishing you a beautiful day.
Lovely photos.
When I was in Key West a couple of years ago, I went to the butterfly museum. It was fascinating. The butterfly garden has all kinds of butterflies flying about, some landing on our shoulders (which is supposed to bring good luck).
so beautiful....so free!!
so much detail in these pretty images!!
Beautiful! Even with tattered wings,God gives the ability to fly.
I like that quote - it describes a butterfly well!
Lovely.
Each time I visit here I'm so blessed by how the Lord and you work so wonderfully together. Him bringing the opportunity, and then blessing you with the expertise to highlight such beauty. Your work is so special! Thank you!
You end up with an amazing way of photos of butterflies. They move so quickly sometimes that it's hard to get such a gorgeous picture. Thanks much.
Post a Comment