Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Profusion of Roses ~







and a cat
*  *  *
For we are unto God a
 sweet fragrance of Christ,
 in them
 that are saved,
 and in them that perish:
2 Corinthians 2:15
*  *  *
have a delightful weekend
 
 
 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent roses but Callie steals the show! She has such pretty eyes. Enjoy the weekend.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that first one is so mystical, these are exquisite and the cat is to

Lisa Gordon said...

Your roses are just beautiful, Susan, and that kitty is too!!

Kerri Farley said...

Soooooo lovely!

HisFireFly said...

breathtaking, heady truth!

Linda said...

To imagine myself a sweet fragrance to Christ - it is miraculous.
The roses are exquisite Susie. I long for roses - so do the deer unfortunately. So I will enjoy yours.

Maureen said...

Have a lovely weekend, Susan. I'm hoping the rain we have every day holds off so we can get the dogs out for longer walks.

ju-north said...

Heaven s(c)ent!

Ginny Hartzler said...

All of these are in your yard? Wow, I would never go back inside the house! They are so beautiful, and so many different kinds. I think I like the first one the best, because of the ever so pale peach color, and the way the sun is shining on it.

Nancy said...

what a beautiful garden of roses you have and Callie just makes the setting even more gorgeous....She is a beautiful cat..

Leslie said...

Callie is growing quite handsome, isn't she? She looks good among the roses.

Susan said...

Those roses are so beautiful. Are that all in your yard? And your kitty is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

thanks...you too.

Unknown said...

I just love your kitty shot. She is so pretty. I do enjoy your flower shots too.. I do hope you enjoy your weekend..

Hugs~

Breathtaking said...

The pink and salmon blooms are so lovely, and so are your photos.

Beth said...

Gorgeous!
And your adorably cute kitten is growing into a beautiful cat. :>)

JofIndia said...

Sheer beauty...

Debby Ray said...

More gorgeous photos...roses are my favorite...any color :)

Debby

Mari said...

Each of these pictures is gorgeous - and so is your cat!

Claudia said...

what beautiful roses and amazing light to photograph them in! I have truly missed visiting, hope to get back to regular visits :)

Dea Moore said...

Frilly flowers and then the fur...with a purr :) It was a lovely weekend and this was the perfect place to visit to put it in the books. Blessings to you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Callie has grown so much! What a beauty!
xo Catherine

Karen said...

Thank you for the pictures. My grandmother had lots of roses. I especially loved the pale pink ones. Have a beautiful day.

caryjo said...

Nice to see the flowers and Callie. Always wanted her to enter my life, too, but she kept hiding. Oh, well... but she loves you. THAT is a good thing!