Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Dwelling Place ~

a pleasant room
 reminders
 of
 God's faithfulness
  appointments kept
*  *  *
so good to be home again
*  *  *
"In difficult times,
 you should always carry something
 beautiful in your mind."
 Blaise Pascal

24 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful! and I LOVE that quote..... I might have to use that one in the future :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Glad to see you back! And this is one of the prettiest windows I have ever seen!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful photos that express more than words can say sometimes.
Just what is needed this day.
Carolyn

Debby Ray said...

I love the simplicity and quietness of your posts...very few words with a powerful messages. You are right, it is always good to be home!

Debby

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that window is something to keep in your mind that is beautiful, and I see the suitcase is ready to be unpacked.

Breathtaking said...

Dear Susan, I hope your absence has not been because you have been sick in hospital, but if you have been in hospital I hope all is well now your back home.Thinking happy thoughts does help to make one better. Lovely photos:)
Kind Regards.

Dea Moore said...

I got so caught up in the photos that I almost missed the words in between...I am glad I always take a second look at the beauty your eye captures through the lens...home sweet home... :)

Anonymous said...

I have missed you and your lovely posts. God bless you and Callie; hope you have a restful evening. With love, M

Vicky said...

Prayers for you Susan- for this difficult time. I pray you feel his loving embrace and all of our loving prayers surround you and lift you. Peace and blessings to you~

Gayle said...

Keeping you in the light of God's grace and beauty.

Anita Johnson said...

I had to enlarge that bottom photo...such a beautiful window

Nancy said...

I have missed you and so glad you are home again....

I too love the way you can take some very beautiful photographs and words and in putting them together give us a powerful message....

Patricia said...

You have been missed, and you are always loved. Praying for you, dearest Susan - even now. Love, Patricia

Tracy said...

Welcome home, and welcome back, Susan! LOVE these images today, especially that glorious stained glass window. :o) Blessings ((HUGS))

Sue Awes said...

Oh Susan, it was wonderful to get your post today - love both the photos and that Pascal quote - wonderful! Thanks and blessings -

Anonymous said...

hey, that IS a pretty nice view in that room. LOvELy dappled sunlight in green leaves. and i am bet that the people that work there are very special too.

i am starting to realize that the good and the bad grow in the same field in life...they live together in this old world and in us as well,....until the harvest.

i love that you point that out. the reminders of where to look, and to carry something beautiful in my mind.

say...purr to callie for me.

Love

Lisa Gordon said...

So glad to see you back, Susan.
I love this series of images, especially the first one.
Such a wonderfully peaceful photograph.

Beth said...

Beautiful images. I wondered when your trip would be as I know you have to go annually. I will lift up the results in prayer.

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos.

Hugs~

Debbie said...

there's no place like home and the comfort it brings!!

Linda P said...

I'm sure you were in God's loving care during your time away. Every blessing now that you're back home.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

The Pascal quote is powerful.

Susan said...

I always get a peaceful feeling visiting your blog. Glad you are back.

caryjo said...

Took me a moment to realize this was from Mayo. I couldn't figure out how it was in your house or who you'd been visiting. Great pictures, but, as you said, glad you are home.