Susan, I have to say that the first thing that got my attention when I looked at the photograph was the light on the left hand side...It looks like a cross to me....Sometimes special images show up when we least expect it...
Not much I can say except "WOW!!" And we have hailstones hitting our yard now. Which makes life much different for us, especially since we don't have a garage for our cars. Always makes me a bit nervous. And snow and ice the next couple days ... and then in the 60s. Interesting phase of life.
16 comments:
my favorite part of every day is waiting for dawn to break..
Nice photo!!
Lovely.
What a beautiful shot you're sending out to the world.
Happy days to you Susan.
Hugs Dagmar
Very pretty.
I hope it warms up for you soon! Cold is beautiful but warmth is long overdue.
beautifully captured- although I have to admit I'm ready to capture more colors than just white and black and gray :)
Susan, I have to say that the first thing that got my attention when I looked at the photograph was the light on the left hand side...It looks like a cross to me....Sometimes special images show up when we least expect it...
I had to click on this one, strangely fascinating!!
Susan, this is just exquisite. Thank you.
Snowing where you are, pouring rain in Michigan. I have never heard the word hoarfrost... how cool!
Not much I can say except "WOW!!" And we have hailstones hitting our yard now. Which makes life much different for us, especially since we don't have a garage for our cars. Always makes me a bit nervous. And snow and ice the next couple days ... and then in the 60s. Interesting phase of life.
Beautiful..
Hugs~
Light is so much fun. Beautiful.
A beautiful message and image
Helen xx
I love this one. Different.
Not the normal beauty.
Sublime.
Post a Comment