Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Interlude ~

I was busily being
domestic
doing dishes
et cetera
 when sunlight
and shadows and reflections
called my name
 *  *  *

34 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

So nicely seen and captured.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Patricia said...

Oh, how I know this.

Lovely capture, Susan.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

my favorite type of photo, sunbeams and glass and shadows...

Mary said...

Such beauty in the simple things.

Anita Johnson said...

Isn't that pretty! The extra sunlight and angle of the sun has revealed not only dust in my house, but shine too...nice shot!

Nancy said...

Sunbeams playing with our minds can lead to wonderful photography sessions as it did with you....

I love your new header with Callie and the beautiful flowers....

Have a blessed Easter.

Sandra Heska King said...

Mesmerizing.

Muffy's Marks said...

So pretty!!! No hard water spots on those glasses!!!

Maureen said...

Definitely worth taking a break for!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my...I love this watery reflection! You have the gift of finding beauty in anything and everything!

Susan Cowger said...

Beauty, a lil gift to us no matter where or when. Glad you stopped to enjoy it. And pass it to us.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I enjoy seeing that other photographers will stop and capture those special moments,just like I try to do. I love the detail in this picture.

Unknown said...

That happens to me as well sometimes.
Such a pretty photo..

Hugs~

Linda P said...

Sparkling glass, sunlight and shadows an uplifting combination.

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Three of my favorite things--beautiful capture!

caryjo said...

On FB I said I loved it ... now I'm saying something official to you.

Beauty, beauty...

Anonymous said...

i can totally relate...pretty blue green colour

Anonymous said...

So pretty....it's the little things like this that bring me joy.

Steve Gravano said...

What a great distraction!

SimplyDarlene said...

neato-mosquito.

i like your own words here too, miss.

blessings.

rjerdee said...

Perfect time for a camera break! No one can say you don't take time to smell the roses :)

Tracy said...

Oh, yes...how easily the sun calls to us. :o) LOVELY image, Susan! The long Easter weekend begins today here... I'll be offline a few days. Wishing you a blessed weekend. :o) ((HUGS))

Poetic Soul said...

That is a call one must never ignore

ju-north said...

Beautiful - well seen!

beth said...

and then your camera called your name......enjoy !!

Jewels said...

Yes, I know that feeling! Thanks for coming over to read and comment on my poem. I'm sure you could relate to it well! Julia

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. The domestic chores will still be there when the sunlight has gone to sleep for the day. :)
Wishing you a most wonderful Easter weekend!
xo Catherine

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh! i'm so glad you answered:)
thanks for sharing the gift of
your seeing,
Jennifer

Debbie said...

Beautiful, we are always distracted!!

Joan Elizabeth said...

Isn't that they happiness of it when the joy of light just stops us in our tracks.

Reena said...

Beautiful capture! Happy Easter!

Valerie Kamikubo said...

... one of those perfect moments :-)

Rick said...

Ah yes - the important moments in life ! Nicely captured, Susan.

cristie said...

different and so pretty. xox