Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing,
of just going along,
listening to all the things you can't hear,
and not bothering.
Winnie the Pooh
If the person you are talking to
doesn't appear to be listening,
be
patient.
It may simply be that
he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Winnie the Pooh
* * *
Joining Sandra
"Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul..."
Psalm 131:2a
for


38 comments:
Pure sweetness!
I am a big fan of doing nothing, or "don't do today what you can put off till tomorrow"
"Fluff in the ear", now that is a cute theory.
That Callie is one cutie pie....
I can tell you are enjoying Callie...kitties are such sweet companions!
I love the light filled ear!!!
Ahhh,the wisdom of Pooh.
little fluffy ears :-)
and cute paws
Photos and quotes so well matched!
Oh, the wisdom of Pooh! Adorable photos, Susan. xox
Oh Pooh! I was expecting a pooh bear, but this pooh bear is beautiful and i can see why you said pooh bear.
Callie has more than a small bit of fluff in her ears, I think. It looks like she knows how to hunker down and take a good nap :-)
Listening to all the things you can't hear...
And seeing all the things you can't see?
I love Callie.
Pooh offers such infinite wisdom.
I like the fluff in my ear theory. All my life it has been my goal to truly listen to others, and I know I have lots of failing days!! I have to keep trying.
Callie looks so snug in your first photo, chilling out is so natural for a cat.
The quotes are nearly as precious as that sweet kitty, Susan. I do love Pooh. He and I are kindred spirits I think :)
I and my grown daughters are big Pooh Bear fans, and have been since they were little girls. Pooh offers a great deal of simple wisdom.
Delightful photos of Callie!
Sweet pics that bring a big smile to my face!
Ah, winnie the pooh and wisdom! Love this! :)
I love doing nothing, and just listening. That's when I learn the most!
Such a wise creature that Pooh.
Susan, they are just adorable!
I love watching a cat's ears...listening or not. Bugsy's ears are catlike too...very expressive!
I love your kitty cat photo and the thoughts that go with it---wish I could remember to be 'still' at times--and realize that it is important. Also--loved your thoughts and memories that you posted on my 'Sunshine Daffodil'---you took me right back to that time---a more simple time. Wish I had my mother's flower bulbs--I have friends that do--and that is really special.
Well, you made me chuckle. That is obviously a "good thing". So look forward to seeing you in a couple of months... and your "baby" and your family and the newly-arrived grandson. What a treat this visit will be! Hope to call you today. That's my PLAN... never know how my day, mind, side-tracking will kick in.
Bless you....and your "cutie".
I can tell that you adore that little kitty face! The cutest ever.
Superb combination: your adorable cat and adorable Pooh. I like how the last photo is set up--so characteristic of a cat--just seeing a bit of him. :>)
Hi Susan, these quotes made me smile :) I really like the color harmony and texture of your kitty in the second piece...I can"feel" that one!
Have a great week.
What a perfect way to spend a cold blustery weekend!
xo Catherine
How precious... all of it!
fuzzy wuzzy was a bear...
ha!
blessings.
love to you
and all of our fluff:)
(thanks for this sweetness)
pooh hugs,
Jennifer
love to you
and all of our fluff:)
(thanks for this sweetness)
pooh hugs,
Jennifer
You are an amazing blogger/photographer,Susan. I need to get over here more often to see what you're up to.
The lower photo is really cool, nice viewpoint. I have a cat we call the White Whale, do to his cunning ability to never let you near him lol. This kitty could be his cousin the Grey Whale :)
~Randall
Always great words and pics. When I came over, I was thinking I hoped to see your cat. Yay
those amber eyes...killers. xox
Post a Comment