Hello...coming by to visit..
Good night, Moon! A favorite! Love this photo!
Beautiful photo and wonderful quote, Susan!
Lately the moon in Southern California has been somewhat occluded by clouds, making your photo, very lovely indeed!
lovely moon shot!
I haven't been here for a while, so your header photo is new to me. My goodness....it's amazing.Beautiful moon. Never met a moon that I didn't love.donna
beautiful and there are a few things i need to attempt and get them done, so this is a good quote for me today
That's a terrific photo!xo Catherine
Don't you just love a night's repose? Fabulous photo.
Well, you know how I love moon and sun shots. This is wonderful! When I shoot the moon in the day, the sky looks kind of pale blue and washed out, but your colors are so intense!
Wonderful photo Susan.
A fine reason to take a break and get some rest.The moon is endlessly fascinating. I wonder how many hits it gets on Google.
Simply beautiful.And calming.
a wonderful quote to a beautiful moon!
Beautiful.The frame and words are so perfect.
Oh - beautiful Susan. I love the moon!
restful thought...something attempted:)goodnight moon,Jennifer
You captured great detail in this photo. I love the quote.
Beautiful...I think you should teach a photography class... do you?
Preparing to repose. Goodnight stars.Goodnight air.Goodnight noises everywhere.
Love the moon.
Beautiful Susan!
you captured it so well ~ love this, looks like a card!
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Hello...coming by to visit..
Good night, Moon! A favorite! Love this photo!
Beautiful photo and wonderful quote, Susan!
Lately the moon in Southern California has been somewhat occluded by clouds, making your photo, very lovely indeed!
lovely moon shot!
I haven't been here for a while, so your header photo is new to me. My goodness....it's amazing.
Beautiful moon. Never met a moon that I didn't love.
donna
beautiful and there are a few things i need to attempt and get them done, so this is a good quote for me today
That's a terrific photo!
xo Catherine
Don't you just love a night's repose?
Fabulous photo.
Well, you know how I love moon and sun shots. This is wonderful! When I shoot the moon in the day, the sky looks kind of pale blue and washed out, but your colors are so intense!
Wonderful photo Susan.
A fine reason to take a break and get some rest.
The moon is endlessly fascinating. I wonder how many hits it gets on Google.
Simply beautiful.
And calming.
a wonderful quote to a beautiful moon!
Beautiful.The frame and words are so perfect.
Oh - beautiful Susan. I love the moon!
restful thought...something attempted:)
goodnight moon,
Jennifer
You captured great detail in this photo. I love the quote.
Beautiful...
I think you should teach a photography class... do you?
Preparing to repose.
Goodnight stars.
Goodnight air.
Goodnight noises everywhere.
Love the moon.
Beautiful Susan!
you captured it so well ~ love this, looks like a card!
Post a Comment