Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thinking ... Or Not ~

"I've been thinking Hobbes"
 "On a week-end?"
"Well, it wasn't on purpose."
  quote
from
Calvin and Hobbes
~ ~ ~
whatever you decide
to do
I
hope you have
a good one

29 comments:

Joan Elizabeth said...

Went to a caravan and camping show ... spinning dreams of being a grey nomad sometime soon ... it was a good one.

Mari said...

I love Calvin and Hobbes!

Glynn said...

Calvin and Hobbes passed into legend when Bill Watterston prematurely (or maybe not) retired. And I really miss the mad snowmen.

Brandee Shafer said...

:) My 11-year-old son said to tell you he LOVES Calvin and Hobbes. Merry weekending!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

thank you for the Hobbes quote, I love Calvin and Hobbes and had forgotten that somewhere i have a book, i am going to find it. love the deer shot

Leslie said...

well you know i am a BIG C&H fan... and your photos did them justice...

Anonymous said...

The weekend is always full of possibilities!
xo Catherine

Maureen said...

Great post!

Have a delightful weekend, Susan.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wishing you a good weekend as well.

Beth said...

Delightful, Susie! Calvin and Hobbes show what a truly imaginative mind can create. I was sorry when the author stopped creating these two delightful characters!
The deer is precious!

Caroline said...

I love that tail sticking straight up! And Calvin and Hobbes makes me happy. Have a wonderful weekend!

SimplyDarlene said...

and you too, miss!

Blessings.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, I see you have finally trained to deer to walk and balance on top of that fence, a time consuming feat for a post!! ah ha ha!

Lyla Willingham Lindquist said...

As great as Watterson's drawings are, I think Calvin and Hobbes is the only cartoon I know that has fantastic quotes that stand all on their own. Perfect pairing here, Susan.

IanH said...

I am a big Calvin and Hobbes fan. He was able to say so much to the world in just 4 or 5 frames! Great looking deer!

Linda said...

I love Calvin and Hobbes too Susan. Great wisdom there. Have a very restful weekend!

Anonymous said...

“Careful. We don't want to learn from this.”
c&h

i got a few shots of quilts, though i have not downloaded to see if any were not a big blur.
i was shooting in low light without flash.
i'm not a fan of flash, except to play at night.

Sarah Knight said...

Very cool : )

rjerdee said...

You too...have a good one!

Kelly Sauer said...

*grin*

Sandra Heska King said...

Purposefully perfect.

ELK said...

those two know a lot a bout life and how to live it...great deer photos

Mommy Emily said...

perfect quote, dear susan. love it. my husband can quote most of calvin and hobbes by memory :) happy weekend to you too!

Emily Young said...

LOVE Calvin and Hobbes :)

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

The action in these photos is perfect for C&H! Great post!

Jennifer Richardson said...

I just love you:)
-Jennifer

Rick said...

Love those C&H quotes - so much wisdom in such 'simple' terms.

Duane Scott said...

LOVE that quote. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this! It suits my weekends perfectly :-)