Such a magnificent photo! Wishing you a blessed week.
You have the most serendipitous moments with your camera!
Wow, what a capture...and beautifully wise quote as well!
that nose is definitely going down! wowza!
Goodness, how do you manage to get such momentary spectacular glimpses?
boy can i vouch for that! and the photo is awesome. xox
I don't know how you do this time after time, but I thoroughly enjoy every single one.This is absolutely perfect!
WOW, amazing! I have been walking the last couple of days wishing I had my camera to catch a beautiful blue bird. Thank for the beauty. xo
Terrific picture and I love the connection to the Scripture!
that quote speaks to me today. loud and clear.
So well-spoken. So daringly captured! Beautiful.
This is an amazing capture and goes so well with the verse.
wow nice capture.
such pretty birds... so different from the wood stork in my last photo...
I am wondering if he got a bite to eat before the dive or if he was en route to the table?Amazing moment in time!Blessings.
What an incredible capture!!! And much truth to this quote. Sometimes I have too much zeal... ;)
Great capture Susan !And very wise words.
Well seen!
Whoops! Amazing you got that shot in time, Susan! Thank goodness birds have wings to lift themselves up again. :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
Incredible! This is a spectacular example of the scripture. And it brought a smile to my face! I try very hard to limit the nose dives. :)
giggling:)-Jennifer
That bird is certainly doing a little dipsy doodle! Cute!xo Catherine
A great action shot.
Wow, that's some nosedive! Beautifully done Susan.
fantastic photo match fantastic Word :)
Whoa! What a catch! You must sit by the window or walk in the yard a lot!!!
now that is an amazing photo. smiling big!!!
This is an amazing photo!
All I can say is "Wow!" That goes for the photo and the words!
Fantastic image how lucky to capture an upside down bird
Oh, my word! Perfect capture. Perfect words.
Absolutely fantastic photo!
fantastic foto. great verse from proverb and like all of proverbs so true so true. i need to start up the chapter a day for 30 days out of proverbs, there is so much in there that reminds us of what we should/should not do. great post.
Wise words and an amazing shot.
You must be incredibly patient Susan, that's why you get shots like this isn't it :)
wow, love that verse with this pic!
I love that. The Proverb. The bird. The photo. That you would have the good sense to put them all together. Perfect. (And I apologize! It's been a zany week and I just realized that book is still waiting for a trip to the post office. Tomorrow! Promise!)
Love your photos; nice to find your blog.
Magnificent! LOVE that nosedive!
OOPS! Great capture.
Ha!!I completely heart this.
LOVE!
couldn't you just watch your birds for hours and hours....they mesmerize me.have you been watching the eagles nest [live cam] in decorah iowa by any chance ?
Post a Comment
43 comments:
Such a magnificent photo! Wishing you a blessed week.
You have the most serendipitous moments with your camera!
Wow, what a capture...and beautifully wise quote as well!
that nose is definitely going down! wowza!
Goodness, how do you manage to get such momentary spectacular glimpses?
boy can i vouch for that! and the photo is awesome. xox
I don't know how you do this time after time, but I thoroughly enjoy every single one.
This is absolutely perfect!
WOW, amazing! I have been walking the last couple of days wishing I had my camera to catch a beautiful blue bird. Thank for the beauty. xo
Terrific picture and I love the connection to the Scripture!
that quote speaks to me today. loud and clear.
So well-spoken. So daringly captured! Beautiful.
This is an amazing capture and goes so well with the verse.
wow nice capture.
such pretty birds... so different from the wood stork in my last photo...
I am wondering if he got a bite to eat before the dive or if he was en route to the table?
Amazing moment in time!
Blessings.
What an incredible capture!!! And much truth to this quote. Sometimes I have too much zeal... ;)
Great capture Susan !
And very wise words.
Well seen!
Whoops! Amazing you got that shot in time, Susan! Thank goodness birds have wings to lift themselves up again. :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
Incredible! This is a spectacular example of the scripture. And it brought a smile to my face! I try very hard to limit the nose dives. :)
giggling:)
-Jennifer
That bird is certainly doing a little dipsy doodle! Cute!
xo Catherine
A great action shot.
Wow, that's some nosedive! Beautifully done Susan.
fantastic photo match fantastic Word :)
Whoa! What a catch! You must sit by the window or walk in the yard a lot!!!
now that is an amazing photo.
smiling big!!!
This is an amazing photo!
All I can say is "Wow!" That goes for the photo and the words!
Fantastic image how lucky to capture an upside down bird
Oh, my word! Perfect capture. Perfect words.
Absolutely fantastic photo!
fantastic foto. great verse from proverb and like all of proverbs so true so true. i need to start up the chapter a day for 30 days out of proverbs, there is so much in there that reminds us of what we should/should not do. great post.
Wise words and an amazing shot.
You must be incredibly patient Susan, that's why you get shots like this isn't it :)
wow, love that verse with this pic!
I love that. The Proverb. The bird. The photo. That you would have the good sense to put them all together.
Perfect.
(And I apologize! It's been a zany week and I just realized that book is still waiting for a trip to the post office. Tomorrow! Promise!)
Love your photos; nice to find your blog.
Magnificent! LOVE that nosedive!
OOPS! Great capture.
Ha!!
I completely heart this.
LOVE!
couldn't you just watch your birds for hours and hours....they mesmerize me.
have you been watching the eagles nest [live cam] in decorah iowa by any chance ?
Post a Comment