Friday, August 6, 2010

Time Off ~


my computer
will
be
in the
shop
for
a few days
~ ~ ~
hope your days
are
filled
with provision
for 
all of your needs

32 comments:

Lucille said...

See you soon.

Louise Gallagher said...

I shall miss your beauty on my screen -- and I shall carry the beauty of your spirit with me while I anticipate the return of your delightful ways!

Hugs

Mari said...

I'll miss you! Hope your computer comes back in tip top shape!

Tracy said...

Look forward to seeing you back soon, Susan... Enjoy the break. :o) ((HUGS))

Steve Gravano said...

Hope all is well with the computer. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away from your computer ~ though we hope it gets fixed soon! :)
xo Catherine

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful water droplets. Computer problems are a bummer, but as long as they can be fixed...!

Vicky said...

I see what looks like a glow inside the flower and it reminds me of how I feel when I visit you :) You will be missed, but life happens and I know all too well about computers that need a bit of attention.

Glynn said...

Susan - don't be too long away -- we already miss that encouraging sunshine you bring.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope your computer comes home all refreshed and ready for action!!!

Leslie said...

Thanks for leaving us with those lovely roses before you go! I can almost smell them.

SimplyDarlene said...

Oh friend, I will miss you.

Blessings.

Linda said...

Looking forward to your return. Have a restful few days.

ELK said...

thank you for your sweet wishes ..beauty in each bloom!!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Right backatcha!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope your computer will return ship shape. Is it in because it's broken or just for a check up? The flowers are so lovely; I can't decide whether it's the flowers themselves or the light, maybe both.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

we will be waiting for you. I am thinking of taking a few days off from bloggin just to get my mind right.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

If I'm not mistaken this is a Morden Sunrise Rose,developed just a block away from my house.Hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings,Ruth

Glenda said...

We'll miss you! I'm sure you'll continue to create inspiring words and ideas that you can share with us!

Relyn Lawson said...

Enjoy your little break. You will be missed.

JofIndia said...

Hope you'll be back soon. Your appreciation of the often overlooked beauty in the commonplace will be missed.

S. said...

We'll miss you.see you soon :)

Nancy said...

I will certainly miss you and the beauty you put on the computer screen......Have fun...

Sandy K. said...

It's strange how tied to our computers we become, isn't it? I'll "see" you soon:).

Kass said...

Look forward to your return.

Rick said...

A gorgeous photo Susan - nice to leave us with that while you get a bit of time off. Look forward to your return and hope the pc is back in top shape.

Lisa said...

Oh I love your new header soooo pretty Susan. See you soon!

Kala said...

Lovely colors in this rose capture. Hope you return soon.

margie said...

well deserved break. for both of you.

Unknown said...

these little blips in the routine make me appreciate what we have in this community.
what I have.

I've been away, and heading out again tomorrow. Looking forward to whenever we meet again Susan.

Sandra Heska King said...

Come back. Come back.

Anonymous said...

you are already missed :)