Perfect words.
Simply lovley, and i will not say more
Thanks for this reminder...
good to readand beautiful photo
Two different leaves, both pretty in their own way. Your pictures are EVER so lovely!
Simply beautiful...:-)
Lovely picture,and yes I know I need to be rejoicing. Blessings,Ruth
I left a little something for you in a new post.
I love this! The variety of green in one bush - and the texture - plus the verse! Awesome!
those leaves are so very tender and lace like ...you capture beauty in such a very special way
my favorite post so far...thanks. xox
Aren't we glad He left us words?
It's such a good idea to keep rejoicing in mind. Thanks.
Some days the rejoicing comes easy; at other times, I'm glad to remember that His word tells us to give thanks "in" everything - not "for" all things.Is it just my eyesight, or are the leaves in the middle less healthy than the others?
i am so thankful you are free in rejoicing today
Often the simple things are enough!
Celebrating with you, Susan! :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
simply because...
Fantastic photo ~ that green is popping out ~ I hope the greens of nature stay out a little longer!xo Catherine
...and I join you:)-Jennifer
whenever I come here, my spirit is lifted up!thank you.
Glenda, the leaves just look different at each stage of development. I have no idea what kind of plant it was.
Beautiful!
Yes! Exactly what I need to hear!
Something that we could each use reminding of, daily.Thanks for today's reminder Susan.
Just beautiful Susan.
Post a Comment
26 comments:
Perfect words.
Simply lovley, and i will not say more
Thanks for this reminder...
good to read
and beautiful photo
Two different leaves, both pretty in their own way. Your pictures are EVER so lovely!
Simply beautiful...:-)
Lovely picture,and yes I know I need to be rejoicing.
Blessings,Ruth
I left a little something for you in a new post.
I love this! The variety of green in one bush - and the texture - plus the verse! Awesome!
those leaves are so very tender and lace like ...you capture beauty in such a very special way
my favorite post so far...thanks. xox
Aren't we glad He left us words?
It's such a good idea to keep rejoicing in mind. Thanks.
Some days the rejoicing comes easy; at other times, I'm glad to remember that His word tells us to give thanks "in" everything - not "for" all things.
Is it just my eyesight, or are the leaves in the middle less healthy than the others?
i am so thankful you are free in rejoicing today
Often the simple things are enough!
Celebrating with you, Susan! :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
simply because...
Fantastic photo ~ that green is popping out ~ I hope the greens of nature stay out a little longer!
xo Catherine
...and I join you:)
-Jennifer
whenever I come here, my spirit is lifted up!
thank you.
Glenda, the leaves just look different at each stage of development. I have no idea what kind of plant it was.
Beautiful!
Yes! Exactly what I need to hear!
Something that we could each use reminding of, daily.
Thanks for today's reminder Susan.
Just beautiful Susan.
Post a Comment