see them
beckoning
through the kitchen
window
mere
acquaintance
a
hint
of
"inconvenience mutter"
under breath
I
drive
to edge of yard
to
better know them
the bold ones
the shy ones
the "sky's the limit" ones
the beginning ones
the aged ones
head
no longer teased
with
mutter
joy crept in
and
gratitude blossomed
thankful
for
of
having met
~ ~ ~
relationship
time







46 comments:
the greatest joys most often come from paths of great resistance...glad you went to the edge. Beautiful yellow tones...my favorite color:)
No wonder I like daisies!
such meetings are wonderful--when we heed the beckon
blessings.
What Jeff said!
You make me start to like flowers. :)
What a lovely meeting. I almost like the pretty moss on the trees as much as the flowers!
Oh, I love this! I think I'd like to get to know the shy one!
A lovely series perfectly named.
Love your header ~ fabulous!
I am thinking looking through your kitchen window every day must put a smile on your face! :)
xo Catherine
Very creative and lovely!
Interesting portrayal on a generational theme.
these are so lovely. their ages so beautiful captured by you.
I love the way you "got to know" the daisies. So many layers, here. Relationships take effort, don't they?
And thank you so much for including the link to your previous post on "inconvenience." As someone who is just getting to know you through your blog, I could tell by the depth of your words that you had experienced some fires of suffering. You couldn't have the compassion you express without it.
I'm glad you revealed a little more about your life in those photos. It makes me feel less like a stranger, and more like a friend.
What a sweet post. It's always a good thing to get to know "someone." Who knows what joy may be awaiting us.
what a lovely meeting. i love especially the way you showed the shy ones :)
Simple flowers,yet so beautiful.
Blessings,Ruth
Simple and Lovely. So much more "personality" than the better-dressed rose.
Very nice writing! I recently spotted yellow flowers like these along a trail. I was charmed by them -- they were so cheery.
How beautiful your post is. The gorgeous yellow against the dramatic green is amazing. I've tried my hand at gardening this year, but I still like the wild and free look of your offering. Thank you for visiting my site and offering your support.
yes, sometimes those interruptions turn into blessings!!
I love this little wildflower.
Blessings Susan!
Glad you heeded their call and met them. Lovely descriptions to accompany your wonderful shots! Thank you for sharing, Susan.
Lovely poem and pictures... xo
thankful for the inconvenience....
this is grace.
xo
Enjoyed the personification. When it comes to 'conversations' with flowers, it's always worth the effort.
I esp. liked the shy ones.
How wonderful to see all these nuances.
wooh! beautiful yellow!
you just made my day complete.
Like a hymn of grateful praise... Loved this conversation, Susan. :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
Beautiful new header photo. It's you. Very creative post.
I never know what I enjoy more; your words or your photos! This post is simply fantastic and it made my day.
breathtaking photos, onced again, the shy one if my favorite for today
Good morning! I just wanted to let you know your blog posts match my Travel post of the day, so I have mentioned you and linked back to you, within my post. Have a glorious day!
Your heart is so evident throughtout your work....A caring, loving and compassionate heart....
Hugs and blessings
Oh my, how much do I love this!
The way you see things.....
Thanks for opening my eyes to more beauty than i was prepared to meet!
-Jennifer
They were worth the inconvenience, yes? To see such simple beauty up close?
I especially liked the shy one. That was marvelous. :)
Yes, Grace, very much worth it! The wildflowers around the edges of the yard are having a very good year.
Thank you, all of you, for your visits and comments ... it enhances the view through the window when it is shared.
Such beauty captured here in the rich color of the flowers. Yet they are so delicate.
Simply beautiful, Susan. And the poetry carries me along with the pictures.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Janis
Aww, so sweet. They were worth the trip after all. Who knew they were so diverse and yet vaguely similar as well. All they needed was for a kind soul to notice them and give them a window to the world :)
Thank you for blessing me today Susan :)
i've been absent, but back and enjoyed my stroll through your blog...and that shy little flower! you are so refreshing!
lovely : )
i'm head over heels for the shy one! what a geat capture! always, such beautiful words to accompany.
What a world you find, Susan.
What a peaceful place here. I never tire of it.
Susan
I am so thankful for you.
having met you through here....
so lovely.
each flower so unique .. you got some amazing closeups .. thankful for the inconvenience means the most
The bold ones are my favorite. Oh yeah. At least with flowers.
I love this in so many ways.
I give thanks for you!
Post a Comment