Saturday, August 14, 2010

In Process ~



In
simple beauty


I
find solace
while
I
wait
~ ~ ~
Please visit this site to see where others find solace
~ ~ ~
computer issues
continue
and
"MAC"
will be making
its third trip
to
repairs
on
Monday


31 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad you are finding solace in your waiting!

We miss you!

Hope "MAC" is feeling better soon ; )

Anonymous said...

glad you posted a solace.

grateful that we can have it while we wait.

Kelly Sauer said...

beautiful...

rjerdee said...

Best wishes for getting Mac a cure...

Maureen said...

Lovely image, Susan.

Sorry to hear about your Mac. Kind of surprising.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your header, and am so glad to hear that it's the computer that's down, and not you!! Gosh, MACS are known for being so trouble free, too!

Linda said...

It is a gift to be able to find solace in the waiting Susan. This is so lovely.
Miss you. I hope your computer is all better very soon.

Beth said...

I have missed you! I hope Mac gets straighted out very soon.
Cool solace post.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i had to buy a new computer a few months ago and i went nuts without it when it was acting up. i went so far as to borrow a friends laptop to make it through until the new one got here

Unknown said...

solace is a favorite word of mine

sorry about your Mac issues - that's unusual - I hope they're being good to you

sarah said...

this is such a lovely picture! thank you :-)

cristie said...

missing you. xox

SimplyDarlene said...

Hey there! My mister mac has been sassing me lately too.

Miss ya.

Blessings.

suzanna said...

Such a beautiful photo- perfect for solace

Dawning Inspiration said...

Searching for solace myself - hope your computer issues get fixed quick!

Nancy said...

I have missed you so I am very sorry that you Mac is giving you a hard time......

We all yearn for solace, don't we...

Rick said...

Good thing it's only the mac that's down - could have been worse. Lovely bloom here - the very picture of solace.

Jessica said...

I just want to touch the soft of those petals. Pure beauty.

katrina lauren said...

beautiful photo...so simple and lovely! hope your computer troubles come to a close soon
xo.
k

JofIndia said...

Solace in waiting: something I am childishly poor in achieving. Thank you for pointing the way...

Anonymous said...

i have missed you during your absence.

this is another beautiful image.

Anonymous said...

So sorry your computer is still on the blink. But I imagine you are busy taking lots of lovely photos to show us once your computer gets back! :)

xo Catherine

Tracy said...

THANK YOU for this very beautiful moment, Susan! So sorry you're still having computer problems though... that is not much fun. :o( Hope you will be online more soon. Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Brian's Home Blog said...

Tell Mac to straighten up, we like it when you are here!

lissa said...

very soothing, very beautiful shot. thanks for your visit

Michelle DeRusha said...

I despise computer problems -- they make me so anxious. I need to take a lesson from you and find solace in the waiting.

allisondegeorge said...

Thank you for your solace...

EM said...

exquisite. All the best on the TLC for MAC. :)

ELK said...

this is the essence of solace .. your blog is always a favorite place to stop ..

Janis Van Keuren said...

Such beauty as you have captured definitely brings solace.

But I saw you say something about solace in waiting. That's a gift. I'm antsy in waiting.

Blessings,
Janis

Unknown said...

oh no. technology and its idiosyncracies. not sure if i spelt that one right... LOL!

the white of the petals is just right for my state of mind today.