as an
underachiever
distractingly
lame
dismally
plain
devalued
no
fame
thankfully
enlightenment came
she’s
replete
with
distinction
a
bedazzling
diva
resplendent
with
jewels
dynamically claimed
~ ~ ~
inspired by Duane Scott's
"Pleasantly Disturbed Thursdays"




34 comments:
Nice selection and beautiful words. Kev
Things can look different with a closer look. Beautiful post, it that a butterfly bush?
Pretty dazzling to me, too, Susan... especially with butterflies added! ;o) Love that soft, fuzzy, purple-pink... Happy Day ((HUGS))
I love flowers that attract butterflies ~ they are the best aren't they?
xo Catherine
Ahh, the loveliness, the color, the beauty of your photos and words. As usual, you've made me think, and I thank you for that.
"Dynamically claimed."
He sees the beauty and potential within all of us, asking us to trust Him to do "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine" in our lives. And He asks us to see His beauty and potential in others. I need His help to do that.
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20
and look at who she nourishes!!!
lovely!!
Oh, Susan, I love the way you see. What is this lovely flower? It looks like a butterfly flower. Just gorgeous!
This is an astilbe ... the butterflies were added. The bees seem to favor it the most.
Astilbes are so pretty when they bloom. We just added a few to our garden.
and DEE LIGHTFULLY explained...
How beautiful Susan. How often I have been too quick to label and dismiss - missing the true value and beauty.
Thank you for sharing this.
I wondered where we were wandering off to with the words and then there they were. so sweet
Dazzling indeed! And a good reminder that first impressions aren't always trustworthy.
a hasty judgement often needs revision upon a closer look. xox
You just never know what is inside waiting to get out!
In response to you question you should be able to do HDR with elements. I use full photoshop program but I would be very surprised if you do not have the capability to alter shadows and highlights. You will definitely have Layers. Kev
He hides His glory in the mostly unlikely places.. visible only for those who have eyes to see. I believe you should count yourself among them!
"a bedazzling diva" Indeed!
The last picture with the butterflies is totally awesome...
You know how I love butterflies and the diva and her boys are beautiful......
The flowers remind me of tinsel, only much prettier.
Wowzer...words and photographs.
Bedazzling indeed.
Blessings.
This is your plant? Wow, I've never seen one of these. It reminds me a bit of the chenille plant, only I don't think they are lavender. What is this? Beautiful shots!!
That was just a full meal! Several courses and desert, too! Beautiful in every way. My compliments to the chef!
-Jennifer
a bedazzling diva... oh, your garden breathes... you should link this to imperfect prose too :) for it's beautiful.
oooh - she IS a diva - purty too!!!
Beautiful shots of your astilbe. Mine finished blooming several weeks ago, but put on quite a show first. Nice to see it again.
Such a creative description of the presentation of these lovely images of astilbe.
i followed the words ..the images affirming your thoughts all the way through
Your verse!
You images!
Your talent!
Lady, you inspire.
What a wonderful series of photos and what beautiful words! You are just amazing!
Beautiful words and images Susan.
Astilbe are underrated.
I love them.
and your post.
I have a white astilbe. Somehow I haven't seen the beauty you have. I need to look closer.
Beautiful words!
I used to have astilbe, not sure where it went? so pretty :)
Post a Comment