Ever
get caught
in
a
tight spot
due
to a lack
of
self-control
~ ~ ~
just thought I'd ask
~ ~ ~
to dig into some posts
with
a bit
{quite a bit}
with
a bit
{quite a bit}
more depth
to them
pay a little visit
to
to
who is hosting the blog carnival
and has some great links
on the subject
of
self-control


42 comments:
... caught ...
the inevitable result when one sheds self-control ...
Truth sometimes goes down a little better in jest. Superb photos that underscore the point!
Love it. Who hasn't been caught out due to a lack of self-control! It's good to look at the lighter side. :) cute pics.
That is so cute, Susan! Off to see this carnival! Happy Day :o) ((HUGS))
What delightful pictures! You capture on film some amazing moments.
Loved that you used these for self- control! Witty and thought-provoking.
The squirrel peering over the top is perfect! Great shot. Reminds me exactly how I've felt when my self I failed to control. After the joy of a forbidden meal is over, reality sets in hard and fast.
That squirrel's lack of self-control reminds me of another squirrel, another time, when I was growing tomatoes. I had fenced in the plants with chicken wire to keep the squirrels out. One enterprising little fellow got past the fence, but then suddenly, there I was. He went crazy trying frantically to escape the fence. Round and round he went until he finally leaped and disappeared into the backyard. It was worth the price of one partially eaten green tomato.
Wonderful ... You should offer a contest for a caption to these pictures ... :-)
me???? you bet!!
wonderful photo!!!
this made me smile .. what a fun capture!
Crafty creatures! Great shots!
You must have a great deal of patience to capture the shots you do. they are so perfectly timed, and priceless!
Love it... and who me? no self-control? haha!
Louise
you start my day with a smile! thanks sue. xox
Haha! I love it I love it! What a wonderful way to start my morning ~ with this wee little bird seed snatcher ~ caught in the act!!!
Sweet squirrel ~ you are very naughty ~ but so enjoyable!
Have a lovely day Susan!
xo Catherine
love the morning playfulness...will check on self-control.....a debatable concept.
:-))
Oh now that's funny!!!
Susan ~ that's classic. Familiar, convicting , classic.
Cute though :)
Love this pic . . . and haven't we all been caught?!
Cute intro to the Blog Carnival, Susan.
You have to hand it to this one; he knows how to get around in a tight spot.
Brilliant! Clever and oh so funny! Love it Susan. Enjoy what promises to be another sunny spring day :)
Um - in a word - yes!
(unfortunately)
Adorable post!
Love it! Way to make your point!
Did you take that picture? Hilarious! Good point!
it usually doesn't work out so well when we force our path...
:)
Naughty little guy caught in the act! Great photo!
Oh yeah, just this weekend. My husband's lack of self-control, actually. Or perhaps it was a heightened surge of testosterone. Whatever it was, there we were, atop a mountainside stuck in 10 inches of slush that was atop one foot of ice. The other young pups couldn't 4-wheel through and I knew we were in for a ride when my hubby turned to me with that twinkle. At least this time he didn't give me a concussion.
Anyway, stuck we were. The Dodge deep in the slush and spinning on ice.
And the digging, he did. The one who lacks the self-control must find a way out all by his sorry self! ;-)
I found this to be hilarious and painfully to the point, both at once. Yes, that is too often a picture of me.
I feel a little squirrel-ly sometimes and self-control goes amok...yep, I'm caught! Thanks for the reminder and the great visual.
Peace,
Jay
Dandy - I accidentally deleted your comment ... I am so sorry! Thank you for your visit.
What a delightful group of photos! Self control. Impulse control. Things I struggle with. Better jump to your link. Thanks.
I love coming here!
Caught red handed! Great pics and thoughts. Thank you!
Fabulous captures!
:D Hilarious!
hahaha that is hilarious. silly squirrels. how did he get out of there?
this is hysterical.....thanks for the laugh today...i needed it !
Great lesson—still...I'm smiling!
This was hilarious!! Great shot! Thanks for the laugh!
That second photo is an award winner if I ever saw one! And thanks for the link to Bridget's site, I find some inspiration there.
Way too cute! Love your blog!
What a hoot! Not only are you a good photographer, but the timing couldn't be much better, either. I think there must be an angel hanging out around you just to prod you at the right time.
he made it out on his own ... and tried again ... and again ... and again!
Post a Comment