“When you have come to the edge
of
all light
that you know
and
are about to drop off
into the darkness
of the unknown
Faith
is knowing
one of two things will happen
there will be something solid to stand on
or
you will be taught to fly”
Patrick Overton
{click to enlarge}
wild rice paddies
Northern Minnesota


27 comments:
hi, s.
after you add the type, go to your layers pallette. click on {highlight} the type layer and right-click on the layer. a menu should appear where one of the options is "Rasterize Layer". select that menu option. then you will be able to erase areas of the type.
let me know if this does or doesn't help.
love the first image here! like diamonds in the water. just beautiful.
Beautiful depiction of faith!
I needed that. Thank you. Beautiful.
oh the two choices that are faith...
a really pretty series of phots, looks like it was a fabulous day!
I agree, the first one is like diamonds! But I also am drawn to the second one with the translucence of the wings because of the sunshine! Great shots!
Beautiful post to go with a couple of great shots. Really like those diamonds in the first!
Beautiful photos and thoughts. You are a constant wonder!
Hello, Minnesota! Such a familiar sight--I'm born and raised...Deerwood (on the Iron Range), Alexandria (resort area), and Rosemount (suburban). Nice to see that the waters are open again...we'll return for a family reunion in a month. Thanks for the beautiful reminder!
Very beautiful, we've got those big birdie things in our lake and they are fun to watch!
I love the first image! Beautiful!
Nice to have you back, I love the top photo and the quote.
Hello Susan, What beautiful images and I love that quote!
When my daughters were little I used to tell them stories about the fairy dancers -- they were The Light Fairies. they lived on the water and wove magic on the waters surface. you had to be quick to see them. They only came out to play when the sun was bright.
you've captured the Light Fairies!
I have always loved that quote!
Your photos are perfect with it.
Did you have an enjoyable time with you guests??
serenity + beauty
words + photos
= such peace
Blessings.
Yes but some days having faith is the problem with me...then I just long for a new day to arrive.
Hugs my friend those are words that go to my heart.
D.
how very peaceful and assuring.
xoxo
Yes footholds or wings, both are provided at the right moment.
What peaceful and reassuring words... beautiful images, too!
The enlarged photo was extra special. I'd luv to see the wild rice paddies in MN. Also the cranberry bogs in WI.
I haven't had the time to read all of my favorite blogs and I've missed visiting you every morning.
donna
that first shot is magical! thanks for always visiting Susan :) I do appreciate it!
Claudia
Love it, beauty in words and images.
Thanks for sharing!
Jay
lovely photos with such an inspiring quote...thanks you friend. xox
isn't that the truth?!
beautiful pictures!
(i just returned last night
from northern mn). :)
Wonderful photos and beautiful quotes!
The quote is familiar, but those photos are uniquely you. And I love them.
These are beautiful words to inspire faith. You've so wonderfully depicted them with the images. Thank you, Susan.
The beautiful thing about Faith is there are no "What if's"
Post a Comment