Simply beautiful...
How true Susan. Very effective photo to accompany the quote - love the rain effect.
Oh yes! I always find refreshment here.
What an amazing photo.
Beautiful tones.
I wish I could think like you do. Only a few lines, yet such a powerful statement!
Like a dream out of Amish country in Indiana...
Love the light and dark effects. That verse really makes you think when it's isolated like that. Outstanding match-up with the picture!
Incredible picture!
Simply a beautiful photograph. Great use of space and color. The simple values of the Amish community are reflected in you well thought-out composition. Beautiful Susan.
and yet, there is a future!I love this Susan - so beautiful!
Beautiful photo Susan. I used to see the Amish when I lived in Ohio, but not in Michigan!
you are amazing!
That is so very pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
This is so hauntingly charming. I'm wondering how you captured it.
I really love this photo, it's full beauty is shines with the words you have surrounded it with.
Memories are so powerful . . . and so are this photo and your lines.
fantastic shot. a simple gift
There's just something about rainy days and memories...they just seem to get along.
so so fabulous, Susan
Can't add anything new to the praise here, except thank you again for a fresh breath.
A joy to see and read today.
what a beautiful photo. perfect to see and read for me today. thank you :)have a terrific weekend!juliette
Very...very...beautiful!Peace,Jay
I love the way you see things... that is a lovely shot and I always leave with such a peaceful feeling. Thank you Susan :)
Lovely, indeed!
That was a very good one! Doesn't it become annoying to hear that over and over? Couldn't I be more creative? Oh, well, just telling the truth.
the way this photo is composed ..dark.light. horizon line just so special
This is really lovely.We have a lot of Amish around here. I envy them sometimes.
Subject matter and photo are perfect companions.
Post a Comment
30 comments:
Simply beautiful...
How true Susan. Very effective photo to accompany the quote - love the rain effect.
Oh yes! I always find refreshment here.
What an amazing photo.
Beautiful tones.
I wish I could think like you do. Only a few lines, yet such a powerful statement!
Like a dream out of Amish country in Indiana...
Love the light and dark effects. That verse really makes you think when it's isolated like that. Outstanding match-up with the picture!
Incredible picture!
Simply a beautiful photograph. Great use of space and color. The simple values of the Amish community are reflected in you well thought-out composition. Beautiful Susan.
and yet, there is a future!
I love this Susan - so beautiful!
Beautiful photo Susan. I used to see the Amish when I lived in Ohio, but not in Michigan!
you are amazing!
That is so very pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
This is so hauntingly charming. I'm wondering how you captured it.
I really love this photo, it's full beauty is shines with the words you have surrounded it with.
Memories are so powerful . . . and so are this photo and your lines.
fantastic shot. a simple gift
There's just something about rainy days and memories...they just seem to get along.
so so fabulous, Susan
Can't add anything new to the praise here, except thank you again for a fresh breath.
A joy to see and read today.
what a beautiful photo. perfect to see and read for me today. thank you :)
have a terrific weekend!
juliette
Very...very...beautiful!
Peace,
Jay
I love the way you see things... that is a lovely shot and I always leave with such a peaceful feeling. Thank you Susan :)
Lovely, indeed!
That was a very good one! Doesn't it become annoying to hear that over and over? Couldn't I be more creative? Oh, well, just telling the truth.
the way this photo is composed ..dark.light. horizon line just so special
This is really lovely.
We have a lot of Amish around here. I envy them sometimes.
Subject matter and photo are perfect companions.
Post a Comment