Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reflection ~

it's
good
 to reflect
at times
on
whether
your steps
are
taking you
where
you want to go

27 comments:

Jeff Jordan said...

Awesome pictures as always...good time to reflect indeed.

Maureen said...

You must live in the most beautiful area. Your photos are always so lovely and perfect for your words.

Sandra Heska King said...

And following His steps. I love coming here. I think I've said that.;)de

Brian's Home Blog said...

Totally peaceful and beautiful!

rjerdee said...

Love the goose or duck reflected in the pond...such a great shot!

Mrs. E said...

An important idea--one we often forget!

Louise Gallagher said...

your photos are absolutely amazing.

Over the weekend, we had four baby Canada Geese born on the roof of the homeless shelter (6 stories up) we moved the goslings to a lower level that was more protecgted as one fell off the roof.

I kept one of the goslings wrapped up in scarves on my desk as it wasn't doing well and then, after a couple of hours, it perked right up! A co-worker took it out to reunite it with its mom and it raced across the roof to join its family.

I wish I'd had you and your camera on hand to capture the moments!

SimplyDarlene said...

Amazing photos. And that shimmery green is outstanding. As always, such a keen marriage of words and images.

Blessings.

Glenda said...

Clear, beautiful reflections . . . both the photos and in your words!

Mari said...

True words and more beautiful pictures!

beth said...

yes....my steps are finally taking me where my mind has been....and that's a good thing !

Steve Gravano said...

I need to listen to that message more in my life.

ELK said...

the second reflection is so magical susan....made me smile!

Beth said...

You always seem to know what to say, when to say it, and how to show it. Truly gifted.

Dawning Inspiration said...

How true it is... and something I tend to do quite often!

Rick said...

The colours are stunning and the reflections awesome - and great words to reflect on!

cristie said...

so true. xox

Patrinas Pencil said...

Indeed it is! Thanks for the reminder!
Patrina <")>><

Pugelicious said...

It is always good to reflect - time to oneself is a great thing.

Tracy said...

These words are very much what I'm doing right now...so timely... Your calm photos give such serenity. Happy Day, Susan ((HUGS))

Memories Of Mine said...

The ducks reflection is leading him in the right direction, so taking a leaf out of his book would be wise.

You put the perfect words to the images here.

dude said...

Reminds me of...
The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way. Psalm 37:23

Thanks!
Jay

Laura said...

Susan,
I have just been looking over your last few posts (behind as usual) and I received such joy! You have such an eye for God in nature. I love how you see, my friend. I'm taking some "seeing" lessons here.

Very beautiful, indeed!

Kass said...

My steps seem automatic. I was thinking I would rather step someplace else, but when I analyze it, there is no place other than being here to comfort my mother, no matter how much longer she has.

Marie aka Grams said...

So simple, and yet so profound. A great reminder and setting for the day. Thank you.
(Do you do your own photography too?
Lovely art.

Mary said...

Yes, we should do this often.
I love how you put images and words together!

Vicky said...

I think reluctantly, its not the place I want to go, but I'll be happy I did in the end.