So true! A highlight of a day for me is to find another shoot peeking out from the ground. It's difficult for me to comprehend how someone can witness spring and not believe, not just in the resurrection of Christ as God's Son, but in God.
I like the light effect in this picture. You find the coolest "subjects" for your pictures!
Kass, the blurred edges were done in Picasa. It's a free software program that's available on the internet. Just google "Picasa" and you can download it for free.
That's a remarkable photo...what is the sprout poking out of the ground?
We have some flower beds with stones instead of mulch and I'm always amazed every spring at how the lilies, hostas and astilbes push their way up through the stones.
21 comments:
beautiful! something wants to grow so badly it just moves around the rock and finds some sunshine. xox
Wonderful!! Both photo and word!
So true! A highlight of a day for me is to find another shoot peeking out from the ground.
It's difficult for me to comprehend how someone can witness spring and not believe, not just in the resurrection of Christ as God's Son, but in God.
I like the light effect in this picture. You find the coolest "subjects" for your pictures!
So true!
The perfect picture for Luther's quote!
Absolutely! Resurrection and new life springing forth everywhere. Amazing!
oh I am so happy to see this might growth..it has been a long winter for you ... in every leaf indeed!!
That picture is award-winning: the colors, the composition, the focus and blurred edges..How do you do that? Is that a camera setting or photoshop?
Kass, the blurred edges were done in Picasa. It's a free software program that's available on the internet. Just google "Picasa" and you can download it for free.
Your posts evoke such a quieting of my spirit... this image is quite fabulous!
Beautiful shot to go along with a beautiful quote. btw - are you familiar with Brian Doerksen's song "Creation Calls" ?
Spring is such a wonderful reminder that re-growth will always occur and that hope will always exist.
It's so lovely and peaceful here. And there's always a worthy thought to take away.
God's peace be with you.
oh , isn't it. And every year thrills me no less than the last . Unfurling love
Nice quote from Martin Luther to go with a beautiful photo. I agree with B. Meandering, spring is proof positive there is a God.
That's a remarkable photo...what is the sprout poking out of the ground?
We have some flower beds with stones instead of mulch and I'm always amazed every spring at how the lilies, hostas and astilbes push their way up through the stones.
donna
donna
Love the quote. AND the illustrative photo. Thanks.
reminders of Him are everywhere!
beautiful!
Rick, I wasn't acquainted with the song you mentioned so I looked it up and it is lovely.
Donna, that little sprout is a tiny tulip that has naturalized.
Ripe and ready to bloom! I just love Spring!
I love the hope of new life ... and I agree 100% that God's promise is seen everywhere ... if we open our eyes and look.
Thanks for your encouragement for my run on Saturday! You are a blessing. In heaven, we'll go for a run together :)
Post a Comment