Great reminder - think I'll take it as advice for an issue I'm tossing around in my mind tonight!Beautiful!
The composition of this image is just lovely.
oh, beautiful...buds just about to open.and a good verse to think on.
Patience, yes, good reminder. Beautiful image to begin my day with.
Patience is a virtue... ;o) Lovely beginning to the week, Susan.. Happy Days ((HUGS))
Your blog post poured over me this morning like heaven blowing me a kiss. Thanks:)
Oh yea let it fully bloom.
I love the colors in the bud, the shades of green and the reds. God is truly amazing.
Absolutely wonderful!
The smell of geraniums...mmmm... Have a wonderful day!
What a wonderful image and thought to carry into my day!Thank you my friend. You are beautiful.
i have a lot of those...waiting ..so beautiful Susan...
Such a beautiful promise...so full of hope!
and just think of what i would miss if i forced it. xox
I think your beautiful words and photo are for me today! How I need more patience and endurance for the circumstances in life just now! But He is always in the "waiting times," too, and I'm thankful!
Totally pawsome!
Beautiful photo! I can almost smell the geraniums! Yum! Happy Monday Susan. xx
Perfect thought for the day.I don't think I've seen geranium buds quite so lovely as these. Gorgeous.I like, too, how you traced the words about the flowerings.
what cristie said !!!
WOnderful use of that scripture! Love this! Still wishing you had twitter. :)
I'm so glad you stopped by my photo blog. Your pictures are just beautiful and the verses and quotes you have with them only adds to them.
Your beautiful photo and quote remind me that I need to change impatient to I'm patient in my life! A tall order.
It's one of those "can't sleep" nights, so I thought I'd visit your blog and be comforted. Dealing with some of my dad's health issues....I'm going to be needing endurance. Oh, the lovely geranium. They brighten up any garden.donna
I love the photo with this verse!
Stunning... enjoy the textures & colors & encouragement this morning.
Soon...soon. I love that! It speaks to me today while it seems the world is rushing by. What are we all rushing toward, anyway?
Gorgeous photo -- and I love the words entwined amidst the buds.
pretty...Blessings.
Love this so much!
Post a Comment
29 comments:
Great reminder - think I'll take it as advice for an issue I'm tossing around in my mind tonight!
Beautiful!
The composition of this image is just lovely.
oh, beautiful...
buds just about to open.
and a good verse to think on.
Patience, yes, good reminder. Beautiful image to begin my day with.
Patience is a virtue... ;o) Lovely beginning to the week, Susan.. Happy Days ((HUGS))
Your blog post poured over me this morning like heaven blowing me a kiss. Thanks:)
Oh yea let it fully bloom.
I love the colors in the bud, the shades of green and the reds. God is truly amazing.
Absolutely wonderful!
The smell of geraniums...mmmm...
Have a wonderful day!
What a wonderful image and thought to carry into my day!
Thank you my friend. You are beautiful.
i have a lot of those...waiting ..so beautiful Susan...
Such a beautiful promise...so full of hope!
and just think of what i would miss if i forced it. xox
I think your beautiful words and photo are for me today! How I need more patience and endurance for the circumstances in life just now! But He is always in the "waiting times," too, and I'm thankful!
Totally pawsome!
Beautiful photo! I can almost smell the geraniums! Yum! Happy Monday Susan. xx
Perfect thought for the day.
I don't think I've seen geranium buds quite so lovely as these. Gorgeous.
I like, too, how you traced the words about the flowerings.
what cristie said !!!
WOnderful use of that scripture! Love this! Still wishing you had twitter. :)
I'm so glad you stopped by my photo blog. Your pictures are just beautiful and the verses and quotes you have with them only adds to them.
Your beautiful photo and quote remind me that I need to change impatient to I'm patient in my life! A tall order.
It's one of those "can't sleep" nights, so I thought I'd visit your blog and be comforted.
Dealing with some of my dad's health issues....I'm going to be needing endurance.
Oh, the lovely geranium. They brighten up any garden.
donna
I love the photo with this verse!
Stunning... enjoy the textures & colors & encouragement this morning.
Soon...soon. I love that! It speaks to me today while it seems the world is rushing by. What are we all rushing toward, anyway?
Gorgeous photo -- and I love the words entwined amidst the buds.
pretty...
Blessings.
Love this so much!
Post a Comment