Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Beckoning ~

it
happens
here

unfurling of leaves
exploding of  buds
albeit
 a slower pace
than
some

it
happens
with
the beckoning
of the
springtime
sun
 ~ ~ ~
if you have a moment
to mosey over
to
A Simple Country Girl
she
has a post
that brings new life
to the term
unfurling




34 comments:

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

beautiful.

Kala said...

Everything springtime is budding here - what a wonderful time of year.

Kass said...

Thanks for this tender opening. I'll wander over to Country Girl's place now.

Mrs. E said...

I'm always so glad I visit! Your mix of photos and words is always a treat!

Tracy said...

Spring is slow o unfurl here too...spring & summer all the more precious for the waiting. :o) Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))

Russell Holloway said...

Nice ... Thanks ...

Steve Gravano said...

I agree with Mrs. E, you have a true talent with words and photos.

MedaM said...

Oh,this looks really so beautiful; there is so much tenderness and purity in this photo…I can feel the breath of spring…

cristie said...

never did i need spring more than now. xox

Joyce said...

I can almost hear the yawns... of slowly waking up after months of sleeping with these little buds. xo

SimplyDarlene said...

Ma'am, the way you intermingle photographs, words, your heart, and His Truth is like licking the springtime frosting right off the spoon!

And I agree about the "great minds" thing. ;-)

Blessings.

Louise Gallagher said...

'Tender opening'.

how lovely.

And I'll saunter on over to Country Girl's place now too!

thank you for the spring refresher!

Louise

rjerdee said...

Perfect for my day brightener.

Jeff Jordan said...

Love the blue sky in the background...it makes me want to give my wife a kiss, hug the kids, and then go fishing...don't ask me why. Probably some latent, childhood,Pavlovian induced response...

Glad I stopped in and got to "lick some of that frosting" too:)

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think we're moving full furl ahead here!

Sandra Heska King said...

Exploding.

Slowly and quietly.

You are special!

Moseying.

Vicky said...

I am right there enjoying the unfurling with you... off to check out your link :)

Michelle DeRusha said...

So restful, your photo and words...

caryjo said...

When I saw "unfurling" I thought, "HMM! She's using that word from the other blog she sent me yesterday. And then you referred it. How good is the "chasing" each other through cyberspace and sharing. Love it!

S. Etole said...

Joanne - yes, I had already written this and had it ready to go so I smiled when I saw the other ... and you're right ... it is fun to share the treasures we find in cyberspace.

dude said...

Beautiful...I can feel Spring in your words and pictures. Thanks for the treat!

Blessings,
Jay

Pugelicious said...

What beautiful words to go with your photograph. Very creative.

Glenda said...

The words on the photo are just perfect for the unfurling leaves! Beautiful!

Rick said...

Lovely shot Susan - the green unfurling leaves against the blue; and wonderful words.

Dawning Inspiration said...

So nice - that shade of green and blue. Beautiful!

Costea Andrea Mihai said...

very sensitive photo and words...beautiful!

Marie aka Grams said...

Each time I open your blog, I breathe a deep sigh and relax. There's so much healing in it.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Connie said...

Lovely! xx

ELK said...

slowly and quietly is a very special way to arrive!

Lisa said...

I love this image so much, what a heavenly blue. LOVE!

Unknown said...

springtime sun beckons , yes.

beautiful

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful photo!

Relyn Lawson said...

I'm off. Thanks for the linky love.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I caught my husband trying to cut down a late bloomer—thought it was dead. The very idea!