This is my first stop at your blog and I feel an affinity for it. So I fastened myself to your follower gadget and look forward to visiting you often.A Blessed Easter to you!
Yes, know it! Feel it! Share it!And glory in its unfolding beauty...
Alleluia! Amen and Amen!
The light on the flower.The light in your life.
happy easter, dear friend.beautiful photo.
AMEN!!
And I join the chorus singing, "Alleluia!"What a perfect photo for new life unfolding!
Such a beautiful choice of picture to go with those joyful words!
Happy Easter Susan, may it be blessed.Beautiful photo!
Beautiful! Happy Easter!! And yes, Alleluia!
My sisters and I wish you a joyous Easter.
May peace be always with you. He is risen! Alleluia!
Spectacular!;^)
He is risen indeed!I think I caught a whiff of this flower's fragrance. Beautiful.
Amen! Beautifully captured picture! Happy Easter Susan.
Hallelujah! Amen!
The light in this flower is taking my breath away. May God put light like this in everybody's life.Let it glow.
He is risen!!!! Beautiful image, too!
Just look at that light! Alleluia!
I've been on a blogging break, but here I am back to wish you a Happy Easter. I've missed visiting you.donna
Happy Easter, Susan...perfect picture for today!
He is risen, indeed!
Wonderful image that fits the best gift ever given! Hope you had a blessed Easter!
Beautiful image. Hope you had a lovely holiday Susan.
Alleluia! May God bless you and yours and may Easter bring the blessings of our Lord upon us all.
Peace, love & joy to you & yours, Susan :o) ((HUGS))
Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your pages very much :-)
Beautiful, luminous image! Have enjoyed discovering your space and thank you for visiting mine and leaving such a kind comment... :)
what a lovely photo. and the words just fill my heart. XO
Amen! He is risen indeed!
He is Risen indeed!Hope you had a great Easter Susan!
and that makes us forever! xox
I know it,I hope you do and always will.
Post a Comment
33 comments:
This is my first stop at your blog and I feel an affinity for it. So I fastened myself to your follower gadget and look forward to visiting you often.
A Blessed Easter to you!
Yes, know it! Feel it! Share it!
And glory in its unfolding beauty...
Alleluia! Amen and Amen!
The light on the flower.
The light in your life.
happy easter, dear friend.
beautiful photo.
AMEN!!
And I join the chorus singing, "Alleluia!"
What a perfect photo for new life unfolding!
Such a beautiful choice of picture to go with those joyful words!
Happy Easter Susan, may it be blessed.
Beautiful photo!
Beautiful! Happy Easter!! And yes, Alleluia!
My sisters and I wish you a joyous Easter.
May peace be always with you.
He is risen! Alleluia!
Spectacular!
;^)
He is risen indeed!
I think I caught a whiff of this flower's fragrance. Beautiful.
Amen! Beautifully captured picture! Happy Easter Susan.
Hallelujah! Amen!
The light in this flower is taking my breath away. May God put light like this in everybody's life.
Let it glow.
He is risen!!!!
Beautiful image, too!
Just look at that light! Alleluia!
I've been on a blogging break, but here I am back to wish you a Happy Easter. I've missed visiting you.
donna
Happy Easter, Susan...perfect picture for today!
He is risen, indeed!
Wonderful image that fits the best gift ever given! Hope you had a blessed Easter!
Beautiful image. Hope you had a lovely holiday Susan.
Alleluia! May God bless you and yours and may Easter bring the blessings of our Lord upon us all.
Peace, love & joy to you & yours, Susan :o) ((HUGS))
Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your pages very much :-)
Beautiful, luminous image!
Have enjoyed discovering your space and thank you for visiting mine and leaving such a kind comment... :)
what a lovely photo. and the words just fill my heart.
XO
Amen! He is risen indeed!
He is Risen indeed!
Hope you had a great Easter Susan!
and that makes us forever! xox
I know it,
I hope you do and always will.
Post a Comment