Such a pretty soft pink!
the feeling mutual.we've spent the week enjoyinga slowly opening bouquet of soft orange roses~reflecting the season's change.
Oh wauw I've also still got two little rosebuds in bloom. Magical considering the cold nights we already have. Guess they just still haven't given enough.
oh so pretty
I am entranced by the magic you create. So glad to have found your blog, and thank you for visiting mine.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Such a pretty soft pink!
the feeling mutual.
we've spent the week enjoying
a slowly opening
bouquet of soft orange roses~
reflecting the season's change.
Oh wauw I've also still got two little rosebuds in bloom. Magical considering the cold nights we already have. Guess they just still haven't given enough.
oh so pretty
I am entranced by the magic you create. So glad to have found your blog, and thank you for visiting mine.
Post a Comment