Excellent self portrait. This is something I need to do. I need to add a photo of me to my blog.
nice black and white...creative
Owwww creepy true. love to see YOU some more ;-)))) And isn't it fun to play with pics?
Oh wow, great quote and I LOVE the photo. How did you do it? So great in B&W!
Amen to that quote!! Now you've inspired me to try a self-portrait. Don't have a clue right now, but I want to play with it!
Jewels - I think I did it through a series of cutting and pasting ... it's been awhile since I did it. It was meant to represent the "cloning of self," concept.
Thank you so much for popping over to my blog and your kind words! Love your 'cloning' thoughts. Too true indeed!
wise and oh so true. xox
Ethereal! Great job!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Excellent self portrait. This is something I need to do. I need to add a photo of me to my blog.
nice black and white...creative
Owwww creepy true. love to see YOU some more ;-))))
And isn't it fun to play with pics?
Oh wow, great quote and I LOVE the photo. How did you do it? So great in B&W!
Amen to that quote!!
Now you've inspired me to try a self-portrait. Don't have a clue right now, but I want to play with it!
Jewels - I think I did it through a series of cutting and pasting ... it's been awhile since I did it. It was meant to represent the "cloning of self," concept.
Thank you so much for popping over to my blog and your kind words! Love your 'cloning' thoughts. Too true indeed!
wise and oh so true. xox
Ethereal! Great job!
Post a Comment