Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rust ~


 
 

What's
not to love
about
~ rust ~
visually
speaking
at
least

15 comments:

pearlie said...

Wonderful shots! You took them?
And thanks for visiting over at my blog :)

Blessings!

Steve Gravano said...

Rust, one of my favorites. Well done! I love the effect on the contrast image.

Mrs. E said...

Who knew rust could be so lovely?!

nancy neva gagliano said...

thanks for the RUST TRIBUTE...a love, that rust, right up there with crackled paint.

spread your wings said...

rust certainly does create some beautiful color and texture.

Annie K said...

I love pictures of old things!

joyce said...

I've never seen rust as anything but ugly..thank-you for opening my eyes!

ELK said...

well we are rusting together ...great series...LOVE your new header as well!!

Dagmar said...

These images are rusty wonderful. Love the way you played with the words and how you put them on.

Jewels said...

I love rust on certain things too.

Cynthia L. H. said...

What a VERY unique subject! I love it!
;^)

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Rust is just the colored surface of wisdom. Great photos!

Joie Moring said...

I'm very much into rust's warm patina... the breakdown of once gleaming surfaces... tossed to the curb... out of order like an abandoned luncheonette... resurrected through the artist's eye as a thing of beauty.

Anonymous said...

what is it about rust that we're drawn too? Unless it's on our cars of course ;) These are great shots!

suzanna said...

Love your rust photos.