so true. xox
carpe diem with a conscience! great reminder, thank you.
Love it! Such a happy picture-happy thought!
Your banner just stuns me. Stuns me. I love, love, love it.
sweet soulful postings: the eye of the beholder, gratitude, and fully alive!!
We have to seize the day don't we?! From the absolute core of Who He created us to be.
Thank you for reminding me about the child within! I'm smiling as I start my day--this is a lovely photo.
absolutely.And I love his joy from such a simple thing.
Oh yes, that is so darling!
This photo is adorable. I will be sure to spread my arms extra widely this week...
Awesome...!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Great thought for the week. I love the photo too.
I luv everything about this photo and its message. He' a beautiful boy even with leaves covering his face.
Such a joy to play with leafs like that. I still remember myself as a 7 year old one....giggles.
I hope I never forget how to play;-)
this is such a special image...they teach us much!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
so true. xox
carpe diem with a conscience! great reminder, thank you.
Love it! Such a happy picture-happy thought!
Your banner just stuns me. Stuns me. I love, love, love it.
sweet soulful postings: the eye of the beholder, gratitude, and fully alive!!
We have to seize the day don't we?! From the absolute core of Who He created us to be.
Thank you for reminding me about the child within! I'm smiling as I start my day--this is a lovely photo.
absolutely.
And I love his joy from such a simple thing.
Oh yes, that is so darling!
This photo is adorable. I will be sure to spread my arms extra widely this week...
Awesome...!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Great thought for the week. I love the photo too.
I luv everything about this photo and its message. He' a beautiful boy even with leaves covering his face.
Such a joy to play with leafs like that. I still remember myself as a 7 year old one....giggles.
I hope I never forget how to play
;-)
this is such a special image...they teach us much!
Post a Comment