mundane
adjective
adjective
humdrum, dull, boring, tedious, monotonous, tiresome, wearisome, unexciting, uninteresting, uneventful, unvarying, unremarkable, repetitive, repetitious, routine, ordinary, everyday, day-to-day, run-of-the-mill, commonplace, workaday; informal plain-vanilla, ho-hum.
~ antonym ~
extraordinary, imaginative
No two snowflakes
are alike
dwell
in discovery
dwell
in possibility
dwell
in the antonym

8 comments:
Snow! Beautiful design. I love the out-of-focus softness in the background.
Great photo! I an totally relate to the snowflake living way up North!
snow. i love snow. beautiful image
Greetings. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I've enjoyed my visit here and will be back. Blessings, SusanD
You're blog is awesome and thanks for stopping by mine. I love the poetry!
this snow is so pretty. and your words are lovely.
this is so amazing, your image and word pure and poetic!
we were on the same wave length !
Great photo - so peaceful looking.
Post a Comment