"all shall be well"
~ ~ ~
that
is the saying
my blogger friend
whom I have never met
has written on her banner
she was recently
diagnosed with breast cancer
which has spread
to other areas
of her body
but
she has fight
lots of fight
but
she has fight
lots of fight
I have
no pink ribbon
but
my heart
is on my sleeve
as I embrace her with
prayer and encouragement
and fight
and fight
~ ~ ~
your prayers
and encouragement
would be appreciated as well
your prayers
and encouragement
would be appreciated as well


28 comments:
Thanks for bringing Vicky to the attention of those of us who haven't 'met' her in blogland. Having just visited her site I see that she is a brave woman of tremendous courage and faith - and I'll keep her in prayer.
All SHALL be well !
Ohhh my...my music is playing and in the background all I hear is "I say a little prayer for you".
I will and visit Vicky just after I'm done here.
Thank you for all that is good Susan. Great photo too to honour her thoughts.
Hugs Dagmar
I'll be sending out warm prayers.
whaat a great friend you are. and who says friends are only those who we meet in person? some of my greatest friends are those who live thousands of miles away.
I will pray for Vicky, thank you Susan for introducing us to her.
Andie
Vicky will be added to my prayer list as well.I know that there is tremendous power in prayer,and Yes all will be well.
Prayers rising that healing
quickly overtakes her
and joy buoys her every step
along this path.
It's so beautiful
when love goes to war:)
-Jennifer
May all be well, and all manner of things be well for you, and especially for your lovely friend Vicky. Wishing her grace & courage as she faces this path she's now on, and that she can make a recovery and be well again! :o) ((HUGS))
This same phrase was a great support for my friend Anne Marie when she was going through treatment for breast cancer...she wrote a beautiful book that may bring comfort to your friend... http://annemariebennett.com
Sweet friend, what wonderful blog readers you have and what a lovely post. My eyes are brimming with tears of gratitude as I read each and every comment. Thank you Susan! Blessings and Love to you!
My girlfriend is going through chemo from breast cancer right now too. Warm thoughts and best wishes to all the brave women fighting the fight.
Beautiful post!
xo Catherine
a beautiful heart and photo and post for Vicki. i will pray for her now.
My thoughts are with her : )
She will be in my heart and prayers too Susan. Thank you for sharing this. It's what I love about this community.
Prayers and blessings are many, and strong, and heart-felt.
I'm adding Vicky to my prayer list...all shall be well...what lovely words of comfort.
i'm off to visit her right now.....thanks for the information !!
Praying for Vicky.
Yes pray for Vicky!
Lifting up Vicky and all who love her. Every manner of thing shall be well.
I too went to her blog. Such an incredilbe woman/life/story. I will lift her up in prayer and will follow her blog. Thanks Susan for letting more of us bloggers know about her. There is power in numbers esp. where prayers are being said.
praying for her...
Prayers and hope for your friend. Cancer is such a difficult, awful challenge.
I will include Vicky in my prayers tonight. She has a tough road ahead of her, but she is surrounded by friends she knows and has yet to meet. Big hugs... xo
P.S. Oh dear, I wouldn't know a whitetail from a bluetail deer. smile... They sure are amazing to watch though. xo
Vicky is an amazing woman, and is connected with an amazing group of women. I added her to my prayer list. Thank you for this connection, Susan.
what a wonderful response to a great challenge.
i will lift Vicky up in prayer ....
and hope your time of quiet is a good one ..miss you!!
I thought I had commented here. I visited Vicky. What a beautiful and courageous woman. Praying for her.
And you.
Prayers to both of you!
Post a Comment